Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought you guys mike like this for your r6 i know they havent made it for a 2002 but man this is sweet check it out

YAMAHA R6 98 TO 2000

For the new Yamaha R6 a kit has been developed where both mufflers fits in between the original sub-frame without modifications. The sound of this system is deeper than that of the original. And transforms the bike even more into a street racer.
A special eye-catcher is the 54 mm adaptor that flows in double 40 mm headers, supplied with a carbon heat-shield, towards high-mounted mufflers. The R6-kit is the first kit with titanium mufflers, the red/white bike has carbon mufflers which are not available.

these are pics of an r1 but are the same for an r6 look

and this is what basically the package comes with

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah thats were i got the pics from i know they run like 1500 and up im tempted to buy this but thing is i got a full yoshimura exhaust and dopnt feel like making that go to waste and also i love having hot chicks on the back and with this you cant have a passenger so its like maybe yes or no

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
This looks cool but ive herd that the texxas fairing stuff is usually either broken or doesnt fit properly

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.