Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Well I am a little bit outside of Boston. I live on the MA/RI border (Blackstone, MA) and work in Framingham, MA.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Im about 15 minutes from boston myself...always around...

Going to be bringing out my sexy 6 hopefully within the next 3 weeks...

We should all meet up sometime and ride

·
Registered
538 Posts
Always up for new riding buddies. Also there is a local forum I try and pop in on once in a while. It is http://www.nestreetriders.com/ so check it out. Lots of MA people there.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool Pm me or post up a time and place you would like to meet up and we can go from there :popcorn:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool but my bikes out for a few weeks because some drunk old guy hit my bike:mad: :rocket and my exhaust is all banged up and its not running right so as as i get it fix ill ride with you guys

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am working in Braintree currently, staying in Tewksbury , from the Cape. So you can catch me anywhere in between.. would love to meet some people local :p Since I know nobody around where im living (tewksbury)

·
making ends meet daily...
99 Posts
I'm in Concord, MA always riding, usually hit up 225 119 and 110, some sick backroads and only 10 minutes from cambridge up rt 2. Hit me up we should all ride.

·
Track is missed :(
900 Posts
that's going to be a little too difficult, since people in this forum take an enourmous amount of time to respond to any thread...

In the R1-Forum we have different Squadrons, which are divided into different regions of the country, therefore making it easier for us to make a group meet

·
making ends meet daily...
99 Posts
Just keep checking this thread... if someone knows theyll be doing some good riding on a weekend a couple days in advance, post it up, and everyone interested can fire off some PM's to get stuff figured out, just include your starting point, time, and date.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats to you and your new bike:YEA ...But yea we can can set up a date in like a week or 2 in advance so people can get ready and we can all meet up at a place... and one more thing if i say i'am goin to meet up with everyone or someone i'am there no games here

1 - 20 of 59 Posts