Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
09 R6
56 Posts
I should be available next weekend. I just got a new suit so I have to break it in and get used to it. I'll be hitting up the local roads tomorrow to try it out.

·
making ends meet daily...
99 Posts
Do any of you guys feel like coming over next weekend to help me put the 6 back together? I currently have the whole front end and fairings off so that I can replace my main fairing stay which cracked recently...

I would appreciate the extra set of hands, beer will be provided, and of course we can go ride afterwards... let me know

Oh, and I'm in Concord, MA
Pej

·
Registered
24 Posts
Would love to ride any weekend. Drop me a pm and i will send my cell number for a text to meet up, o yea from peabody ma

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey Guys and Gals -

I have posted a charity ride on the forum which is taking place this sunday in Billerica. If anyone wants to take a look the flyer for the ride with all the details on it is posted along with anything you will need to know. If you have any questions let me know. Figured this would be a good ride for all the boston area people to go on.

Thanks in advance

Here is the info!!!
http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120603

·
Poop Emoji
10 Posts
Im from the Framingham/Sudbury/Wayland area. 30 mins outside of Boston. Shoot me a message if you want to ride, fall isnt going to stop me haha. :grin:

41 - 59 of 59 Posts