Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey dudes, I want to upgrade my levers on my 2004 R6, any suggestions on a good pair? Everything I find is from China.., cheers

·
Fat + S = Fast
1,326 Posts
Pazzo levers are the classic, and what all the Chink levers are knocking off. ASV are also nice. There's lots to choose from, just be prepared to spend 60-100 dollars per lever for non-Chinese goods.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Hang on to your OEM. Thirty minutes or longer of holding on to those shorty clutch levers in traffic, may have that left hand aching for the leverage provided by the longer OEM.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I pound out commutes on the R6 in Baltimore/DC metro traffic- as far as holding the clutch compares between the RC2 and OEM levers, its about the same. Lots easier to get the right grip and lever distance with the CRG's. OTOH for real shortie levers are probably a different thing entirely.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hang on to your OEM. Thirty minutes or longer of holding on to those shorty clutch levers in traffic, may have that left hand aching for the leverage provided by the longer OEM.
My hands are aching already from my OEM lol, guess I just gotta get used to it

·
COLOSSUS206
25 Posts
I’ve always used ASV levers. They are pricey but strong, look nice, and ASV will customize them to your liking. I’m using their C5 levers with gold adjusters with my R6. Adds a little more gold accent to my bike without looking gaudy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts