Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wats goin on guys. i'm from the bay area california. this site has really helped me learn about R6 stuff. i dont have an R6 right now but i will... as soon as i find a good deal!!! WATS :jump UP!

·
Registered
22 Posts
[b]02 R6 4 SALE[/b]

4 SALE 4 SALE: 2002 Yamaha blue/white YZF R6 with 5000 miles for $5,900.00 obo in great condition. Bike includes Yoshimura slip on exhaust, fender eliminator kit, Memphis shades 2 tone blue to clear wind shield, clear tear drop flush mount turn signals, black frame protectors, and clear tail light turn signals. Bike was serviced and on file, looks and runs great, very popular bike, two words that best describe it sexy, fast. Reason for selling the bike is I have decided to start school soon, the bike has never given me a problem and is just outstanding. If interested and have any questions or would like pictures my number is (715) 344-6771, email: [email protected] If your looking to turn heads look no further, my loss is your gain. Tony Location: WI

·
Registered
712 Posts
First off, welcome to the forum.....Second, is anyone else getting tired of looking at every topic / post and seeing this guy tones trying to sell his overpriced r6. It's getting annoying, there are rules for selling items on this forum TONES, u might want to read them.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
redneck_r6 said:
First off, welcome to the forum.....Second, is anyone else getting tired of looking at every topic / post and seeing this guy tones trying to sell his overpriced r6. It's getting annoying, there are rules for selling items on this forum TONES, u might want to read them.
exactly. there are ways about getting to the 50 post minimum and this isn't it. surely, soon enough, all these posts will be deleted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.