Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering If any of you guys took the Basic Rider Course ..... I am completing it tomorrow.....I am cool with the riding test but was just wondering what kind of questions should I expect in written test will it be too much into detail or no ?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
u really shouldnt have any prob with the written test. its really just a common sense test to me. it wasnt hard at all. i made a 97 i think. either way u should be fine. the ridin will be harder then the written.

good luck :cheers

·
Registered
786 Posts
The written test: they try to trick you..... I had a question that showed a picture of various positions in the lanes.... It turned out riding in the left lane, when a car on the highway is beside you, is just as dangerous as any others..... they considered it THE most dangerous position...

Little stuff like that might get ya... but the written test is no worry. I'd worry more about the actual riding part.. Take extra time to learn the clutch on the bike you're using.. I remember my instructors were holding the handle bars while people who had trouble finding the "grab point" could figure out a clutch for the first time.....

The beginners course will save your ass, particularly in the slow speed situations

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
as for me i aced the riding test. the written i missed one and got a 98. well before the test we did a thorough review until the the instructor felt everyone was ready.

dont worry you should to fine.

·
Registered
318 Posts
i got 8 points on my riding test and got 100% on the written test... i feel pretty good about my accomplishment

1 - 5 of 5 Posts