Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what have you already upgraded brake-wise? and what are you trying to accomplish?
So far I've only upgraded to Galfer brake lines front and rear. At this point I'm just trying to get my bike up and running again, and maybe upgrade a few things along the way.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
19 RCS gives you the option for more or less power at the lever.
the rcs is the one that gives you a brake light switch as well.

and max, before you go dropping ~$300-600 on a new master cylinder, try upgrading to a set of track/street pads first. ~$100 for the vesrah RJL, or the like. my master cylinder aint the best, but with my lines and pads, i can still brake WAY later than the other guys on stock everything (later = AT LEAST one marker)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
try upgrading to a set of track/street pads first. ~$100 for the vesrah RJL, or the like. my master cylinder aint the best, but with my lines and pads, i can still brake WAY later than the other guys on stock everything (later = AT LEAST one marker)
Well that sounds like good advice considering everything else I need to spend money on:cheers

·
Go Ahead
2,705 Posts
the rcs is the one that gives you a brake light switch as well.

and max, before you go dropping ~$300-600 on a new master cylinder, try upgrading to a set of track/street pads first. ~$100 for the vesrah RJL, or the like. my master cylinder aint the best, but with my lines and pads, i can still brake WAY later than the other guys on stock everything (later = AT LEAST one marker)
Always with the good advice. Always something to learn here.

-Ant.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts