Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ninja Rider
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys where can i get the best strobe lights?? I've been thinking about going to autozone but i dont know where i would mount the control box or w/e..

well anyways let me know your thoughts or experiences, thanks..

·
Registered
316 Posts

·
Ninja Rider
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Riding is pure freedom
17 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
I would just buy a LED kit and invest in something else....nothing like drawing more attention to yourself then you already do...you ride a bike chicks dig that it doesn't gotta look like a disco ball in the process....just my .2 cents which counts for nothing at all.

·
Ninja Rider
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would just buy a LED kit and invest in something else....nothing like drawing more attention to yourself then you already do...you ride a bike chicks dig that it doesn't gotta look like a disco ball in the process....just my .2 cents which counts for nothing at all.
yeah i got like 50 red leds on it already...idk i just like having it stick out..the flashing from strobes would really help catch your eye...

but then again idk a few other people i talked to said it might be overkill with both on...suppose that can only be opinion too tho i guess

·
Registered
316 Posts

·
Alphabet Block
376 Posts
yeah i got like 50 red leds on it already...idk i just like having it stick out..the flashing from strobes would really help catch your eye...

but then again idk a few other people i talked to said it might be overkill with both on...suppose that can only be opinion too tho i guess
Are you being serious? :eek5 Why are you ruining your motorcycle?
Its going to look like crap, its going to blind people, its going to get you pulled over... should I go on?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I had the Streetglow pro-series strobe kit on my old bike. Those strobes were really bright. The only problem was that they drew so much power I could only run them if the bike was on. So I removed them. Now they are just sittin in a box in my closet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts