Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after much debate between the r6 and a gsx-r, i decided on the r6 and so far i think i made the right choice. havent had the chance to do much riding since my gear wont be here for another 5-10 days, but i ran it a little in front of my house since it was a beautiful day down here today. for now shes locked and covered behind my house, its supposed to rain the next week :confused. future mods include frame sliders (asap), clear tails with integrated signals, flush mounts, yosh carbon slip on, and maybe a few other carbon pieces. as for the bike, its a stock black silver '03 R6 with 6100 miles on it. enjoy the pics!

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,238 Posts
Bike looks good, post up pics after you get your mods done.

Your first mod should be to remove those ugly reflectors..

Have fun with her and be careful.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Good find...doesn't look like its been played with at all. :cheers

·
Registered
587 Posts
Have the same bike bro, enjoY!!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
congrats on the bike, looks great....have fun, ride safe

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank guys for all the comments. i love the color too, its the color i had been looking for.

Spoon- i paid $5200

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Congrats, good choice. It looks real clean, I definitely suggest the frame sliders asap. I would also get rid of that rear fender before I ride it, that makes the bike look horrid.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks man, nice avatar, and yeah im trying to get in on a frame slider gb over on r6messagenet

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
B6bydesign said:
thank guys for all the comments. i love the color too, its the color i had been looking for.

Spoon- i paid $5200
If the n bike is as nice as it looks, you did DAMN good.

Welcome :cheers

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
z31maniac, spoon- thanks, the bike was tipped, not layed. the previous owners wife backed into the exhaust in the driveway and the bike tipped over, but the scrathes are extremely hard to notice and are only on the bar end, front blinker and a little on one spot on the black plastic, youd have to look really hard to see em.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Nice bike. I picked up my blue '05 a couple weeks ago from the dealer but have only been able to put 112 miles on it because of weather. I sure hope it warms up WITHOUT raining soon. I'm itching to ride.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts