Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering buyin the black/red slip on for my 2005 R6. Has anyone used them before or heard anything positive or negative about their products? I can't find crap anywhere online about the company or their stuff, and I'd really like to find out more about them before I put one on my baby. It's the Raven and from the pictures the exhaust looks like it would match perfect. Any input? TIA.

~Keith

·
Registered
351 Posts
Never heard of them...you have a link or any pics?

·
what?
907 Posts
I haven't seen their work yet, but I've been talking to the owner Bruce Mortensen about making a custom high mount for my '07 R6S with the blue end cap. I think that would look sick. Its still in the works, but hoping to have that done soon...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are the pictures of my '05 Raven before and after installation of the Bruce Fabrications exhaust and midpipe. I will post a full review later once I have the exhaust broken in.

·
UnZUnDUnR
1,004 Posts
Ive seen those on ebay in the recent past.Not any on there currently though.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
I like it, the lines of it remind me of the new bat mobile, kinda stealth...Hows it sound?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like it, the lines of it remind me of the new bat mobile, kinda stealth...Hows it sound?
Excellent. I needed something that wasn't ridiculous at idle but carried a hearty tone throughout the RPM's and it does a perfect job! I'll post a video with my write-up :toocool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Still have the temp tag on my bike, but the first thing I did was put one of these on. Black with blue tip - doesn't quite match Yamaha blue, but it's close enough. Love the sound btw. Not quite HR1 loud with the stuffing in it, but just right to my ear.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts