·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im good i landed on top of a car didnt touch the ground im just sore

·
Trash Panda Racing
278 Posts
Glad to hear you're alright, bro. I'll be starting a similar street to track build thread as well, after going down at the track a couple days before your accident. GL on the build!

·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any one want to donate some forks!?=)

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,448 Posts
Glad you okay man! Must have been insane landing on top of a car. Almost like it came from a movie! In for rebuild and pics!

·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fak!!! At least you're in one piece, too bad the bike isn't. But better the bike then you...
What kind of gear were you wearing?
helmet gloves joe rocket boots and work uniform i was on lunch and like 1/2mile from my job....

·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any sugestions on free mods i should do while its ripped apart.....as of now i think ill do the keyless ignition exup motor delete....what eles?!

·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
new parts

05 header

old header....lol

·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Edit:this is an 02

First header ended up being for an 02 =/ was kinda pissed but the seller sent me an 05 free of charge so its all good ill get a hose made for my oil cooler and once i do that i can put the header on.

·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Just need a tank and forks getting a radiator tonight

New(to me) wheels thanks to R6G35 for the hook up also got an autotune=) almost there

·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
shinny right

slowly getting there talked to R6g35 for awhile yesterday cool dude said he just saw you Sherman should come check out the shop he was impressed and even got him in to a nice jacket and track vest :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
35,477 Posts
shinny right

slowly getting there talked to R6g35 for awhile yesterday cool dude said he just saw you Sherman should come check out the shop he was impressed and even got him in to a nice jacket and track vest :popcorn:
I saw!! I'd love a RS-Taichi but I already have my gear and I have no money :( I'll definitely stop by the shop to chill sometime when I have time though. I'll let you know bro :yes

·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cool ill be here im trying to get jack to become a sponsor here

·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
also got a gytr slip on =)

1 - 20 of 705 Posts