Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Go Fast or Go Home
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bryant's 2000 R6 *Updated*

I have been looking thru this section alot and have been loving everything i see!!!! SO i figured i would start my own thread and see what kinda opinions i can get on my bike :)
This is my 1st bike i have ever bought and i love it! Its a 2000 r6 (1 owner before me). Has 17,xxx miles on it. All stock except for the pipe...
The pipe on it is a JArdine RT-1 slip on, that i shortened about 5 inches about a week ago (all thanks to the help of LarryJ). And fricken love the outcome of it.
Here are some pics

1st day i brought the bike home

About a week later

me in the middle and a few buddies

Same

OH CRAP :p haha no its a cop we know and she was just talking to us lol

pic of the exhaust chopped :)

Another

Lemme know what u guys think and ill keep posting on here updates of my bike :)

·
Go Fast or Go Home
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i believe they r the michelin pitlo pro's or w.e. they r called

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,451 Posts
Nice!

·
Go Fast or Go Home
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup fornt and rear are both michelin tires and front size on it is 120/60zr17
rear size is 180/55zr17

·
Go Fast or Go Home
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys!!! im glad i joined this forum :D Im thinking my next upcoming mods are as follows
Jet kit
New chain/ prolly -1/+1 sprockets
Than just mostly apperance mods :)

·
Registered
1,877 Posts

·
Go Fast or Go Home
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha idk if im ready for the race trakc like that yet :D cive only had the bike a couple months now haha ive raced at the drag strip :p.... but i mainly do street driving. Thats the main reason im going with -1/+1

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice looking 1st gen, i love owning a 1st gen and going on our weekly bike night rides and showing it off! :toocool:

·
Go Fast or Go Home
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Bq. I Love having a first gen bcuz u dont see clean ones aorund much anymore... YOu see newer ones everywhere. But i got a ? for u bq... How do you like the -1/stock rear sprockets? did u notice a change? im thinking bout doing that or doing -1/+1. But i havent decided yet

·
Go Fast or Go Home
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i know some people may bash me about this... but im debating about putting a few LED strips on my bike to make it glow. Just hide the strips so they glow the engine bay and areas like that. I just want some opinions here. Do you guys think i should go with blue leds or White leds?

·
Go Fast or Go Home
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well got all my carbon fiber parts on now :) just waiting for the rear hugger to get here in the mail. This weekend ill take some pics and put em up on here. But also i think my project for this weekend will be to paint my exhaust can anodized blue. What you guys think?

1 - 20 of 132 Posts