Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys.. i have a 2002 Yamaha r6 does anyone know the bulb size that goes in the cluster? i seen a post saying it was a t1.5, but not all that sure. if so how many bulbs are in the cluster?

i want to change the color i have some dead spots in there
thanks everyone:cheers

·
Pigs can fly!
1,160 Posts
I don't remember seeing the bulbs for the cluster in the service manual because they aren't a commonly replaced item :sing

If you find out, I'd be interested in knowing though :yes

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i don't even know where else to look at.... I've googled it I've looked for hours i thought maybe someone has done this before............ you know change the cluster bulbs

·
I eat what my R6 cooks!
2,498 Posts
im really sorry man. i misread your post. hopefully you can find out what you need. you may want to try looking in the integrated gear indicator thread and find who the guy was that mods them. he would probably know

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have faith like i said i seen a post where someone said it was a t1.5 bulb. and they went to super bright led.com. but it does not tell me my bulb. I'll have to rip it apart:( while I'm waiting on my vortex sprockets. 15t up front 50t in the back and i got the back sprocket red to match my bike.:bow

anymore knowledge would be appreciated
:worship

·
Super Moderator
3,128 Posts
I'd say it's probably an H4 bulb. Look at the harness where it plugs into the bulb. Is it three prong? If so, a H4 will fit it. '06 and up are H7. {two prong}

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't remember seeing the bulbs for the cluster in the service manual because they aren't a commonly replaced item :sing

If you find out, I'd be interested in knowing though :yes
hey its a t1.5 bulb i went to superbrightleds.com and bought them.. i went with the blue ones my bike is a 2002 r6 red so i wanted to do something different i have a red vortex sprocket in the rear. thought blue would bring it out a little bit

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts