Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Being that it's only a few bucks he probably assumes no one will bother doing anything about it. Thanks for the comment because that just gave me the motivation I need.

·
Pimpin'
480 Posts
No. Thank you for letting us know. I was bound to buy some "original" YAMAHA decals.. Not from this guy but you never know.

·
My R6 hurts my Nutters
2,232 Posts
Lmao, ya'll Crack me up! He not a scam..something probably came up in his life..just file a claim and get your money back..pointless thread

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have filed a dispute with Paypal. I also filed a complaint with IC3.gov which I suggest everyone do if you have been ripped off by this guy. I've also sent an email to GoDaddy's abuse email address informing them of this scammer and if anyone wants this info.. have thus far acquired this data.. though I suspect that the address and telephone number are most likely proxies and will not get very far.

Will let you know if I hear any more about it. May take me a while because I'm very busy but I will continue pursuing it as I have time.

Brad Dial dba BullsEye Vinyl
Address on record with GoDaddy:
107 Lake Link CIR SE
Winter Haven, Florida 33884
United States
Telephone # on record with GoDaddy:
Email on record with GoDaddy:
[email protected]
Website registered date: 2011-05-16T16:27:05Z

Website hosted on servers:
NS75.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS76.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lmao, ya'll Crack me up! He not a scam..something probably came up in his life..just file a claim and get your money back..pointless thread
If you run a business and take people's money and don't deliver a product or even bother responding to multiple attempts to get ahold of somebody.. That's called ripping people off, not running a business.

·
My R6 hurts my Nutters
2,232 Posts
If you run a business and take people's money and don't deliver a product or even bother responding to multiple attempts to get ahold of somebody.. That's called ripping people off, not running a business.
True! but, me I personally wouldn't have bitched about it on the forum.like I said something probably came up in his life, just file a claim on paypal and get your money back

·
Hey...watch this
557 Posts
Something came up in his life? Like maybe going to jail of getting the snot beat out of him for scamming someone?

·
Premium Member
35,477 Posts
I understand your frustration but there's no need to post up all that info for a witch hunt. He used to be an active vendor on here and while I'm not making an excuse for him going mia, the term scam is a bit of a stretch.

·
Your mom eats my r6!!!
238 Posts
Since he won't return emails.... I printed one out and mailed it to him with a extra stamp, envelope, a piece of paper and a mechanical pencil. So... He should have no problem returning a response. Thought about putting tracking on it, but decided not to.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Weeeeeeeeeeeee
1,667 Posts
People that have been here a while are gonna say he's a stand up guy since he used to be ok. But clearly more than one person has had an issue in recent months. Just because he used to be a good vendor shouldn't get him off the hook for not delivering products or making contact.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts