Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So anyone with Netflix see this yet? It's about a guy who races and starts run drugs to settle his ex debt. Watching now. Seems cheesey with bad acting and script. English isn't it's original language so it seems even more cheesey when their lips aren't in synch. But still a lot of bike action with track footage.

·
~Faster Than Lightning~
1,025 Posts
It sounds like a movie made out of the game Burn Out for Playstation back in the days. It kinda has the same story line. I'll watch it tomorrow after i get out of work.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Haha, I watched the preview and that was enough. Once the dialogue started I lost interest. These foreign films that get re-dubbed to English never seem to turn out so well, at least for my viewing enjoyment.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
it actually got pretty good half way into it once you get over the subbed voices. looks like they filmed it in the netherlands. (rotterdam)
even in europe they are using fake as **** soundtracks for the bike sounds. dude is riding a ducati 1299 Panigale and it sounds like a inline 4cyl :rolleyes: then he is clearly riding a 2 stroke KTM dirtbike and it sounds like a 4 stroke.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts