Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sportbikes are designed to withstand extremely high amounts of punishment. Do you think his burnout is hurting the bike any less than a few minutes on the track?

I'm going with no and burnouts would not sway my decision to purchase a bike or not :toocool:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sportbikes are designed to withstand extremely high amounts of punishment. Do you think his burnout is hurting the bike any less than a few minutes on the track?

I'm going with no and burnouts would not sway my decision to purchase a bike or not :toocool:
:stupic

·
Registered
107 Posts
With them also... ok sounded liek he was just goosein it around 7-12k for the rpms. for a total of. minute and 20 seconds.
So whats to say when your cruising on the highway at 9k rpms for minutes on end or like already stated , when your on the track taking your bike balls to the wall?

But yes i guess all these would factor into why not just buying a new bike.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I'm sure it will be alright. :D

·
Man I OWNED that wheelie!
324 Posts
With them also... ok sounded liek he was just goosein it around 7-12k for the rpms. for a total of. minute and 20 seconds.
So whats to say when your cruising on the highway at 9k rpms for minutes on end or like already stated , when your on the track taking your bike balls to the wall?

But yes i guess all these would factor into why not just buying a new bike.

Just tell him to post up what his coolant temp was after he finished.

·
Just Burnin Time
2,220 Posts
i bet you have sooo much rubber melted to your undertail/swingarm now, you wont ever get aLL of it off... I wont drag race at the track anymore for that reason.

·
Registered
796 Posts
nice burnout. i plan on doing the same when it's time to change out the back tire.

That's why I never buy used bikes...
burnouts like these won't do any serious damage.

·
Will work for track time
19,494 Posts

Your an idiot. Your really think track riding does the same damage as doing a burnout for several mins?

First of all, there is no direct air going into the motor and it is spinning around 10-15k RPM

Track riding is much better for the motor. If you dont believe me just watch the video below.
nice burnout. i plan on doing the same when it's time to change out the back tire.

burnouts like these won't do any serious damage.
O really?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/50323/

·
Registered
796 Posts
notice i said burnouts "LIKE THESE". but your AMAZING
down syndrome-like logic prevailed, and you went ahead to find the most extreme bike breaking burnout on ebaumsworld.

good work on deeming something harmful by showing a ridiculously different video from what was posted. sure they are both doing burnouts, but hardly with the same instensity.

p.s.

i huffed like 30 bottles of spray paint.:jacked i think my logic is right on par with yours now. and BEHOLD! an idea to show off your brilliance.

this ones super easy. somewhere in off topic forum there is a thread about favorite fast food place. we all know if we eat enough fast food it can lead to obesity. make a post telling them they are all are obese, and then, for the icing on the cake, put in a link to a fat person eating mcdonalds.

·
Will work for track time
19,494 Posts
Now try explaining that to your insurance company :sing
:werd
notice i said burnouts "LIKE THESE". but your AMAZING
down syndrome-like logic prevailed, and you went ahead to find the most extreme bike breaking burnout on ebaumsworld.

good work on deeming something harmful by showing a ridiculously different video from what was posted. sure they are both doing burnouts, but hardly with the same instensity.

p.s.

i huffed like 30 bottles of spray paint.:jacked i think my logic is right on par with yours now. and BEHOLD! an idea to show off your brilliance.

this ones super easy. somewhere in off topic forum there is a thread about favorite fast food place. we all know if we eat enough fast food it can lead to obesity. make a post telling them they are all are obese, and then, for the icing on the cake, put in a link to a fat person eating mcdonalds.
:dunce:

First of all, I never even quoted a single thing you said about your burnout so maybe you should stop "huffing 30 bottles of spray paint" But since you are to dumb to realize that, here I go...

I didnt find the " the most extreme bike breaking burnout on ebaumsworld." I was showing you how bad burnouts can be for a bike. Your not getting any air into the motor which can lead to the video posted above. Why dont you go get some gear and use the bike what it is made for. TRACKDAYS.

And you wonder why your neighbors hate you.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts