Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Needs more stars
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mark and I are going to Buttonwillow on August 3rd with TrackDaz. Our riding buddy just dropped out so now it is just the two of us. We have a garage since it will be so miserably hot so if anyone wants to pitch in and share with us let me know! :cheers

·
Meh
9,250 Posts
Re: Buttonwillow - Saturday June 3rd

I need to make it up there eventually. Can't do it this time though. Gonna be at Fontana 7/27, then I'm hosting the Sherminator that weekend. And it's going to be ballz-ass hot. :laugh Good luck getting some garage-mates though!

·
Mr. HER6
2,084 Posts

If it helps encourage anyone, it's only $120! Normal price is $160 or more.

Scott, you've only got 4 more chances to join us there this year. :D

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,904 Posts

(title fixed...:hehe)

btw, I'd love to be able to travel 4000 miles and come track it up with you's guys...but...y'know...damn physics and its stupid rules! :rant

·
Needs more stars
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
315 Posts
Mark and I are going to Buttonwillow on August 3rd with TrackDaz. Our riding buddy just dropped out so now it is just the two of us. We have a garage since it will be so miserably hot so if anyone wants to pitch in and share with us let me know! :cheers
Where are u guys heading from??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

·
Registered
279 Posts
Still trying to find someone to carpool with from AZ! Too lazy to drive my own ass. 9h is a hellova trip. Miss you guys though! The hubby going to come race cvma with me next season!?!?!

·
Meh
9,250 Posts
Still trying to find someone to carpool with from AZ! Too lazy to drive my own ass. 9h is a hellova trip. Miss you guys though! The hubby going to come race cvma with me next season!?!?!
Adam didn't want to come on another adventure? :laugh

I think I will probably be a back marker for you next season. :)

·
Mr. HER6
2,084 Posts
That is quite a drive. :yuk:

I still haven't really decided what I want to do about cvma. But regardless, we are expecting to go out there for the Friday trackday of the November race weekend.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts