Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Needs more stars
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be out there, black and gold R6. Going to be my first track day, I am so excited
:cheers
Weekdays are no good for me. If you guys go again during the weekend, I'll probably see ya there!
Let's Ride kind of got screwed this year as far as weekend dates go. It works for us because Mark can easily get days off from work and I am a teacher so most of the Mondays my school is closed anyway...but I think a lot of our usual riding buddies are in the same boat as you. :thumbdown

·
Mr. HER6
2,084 Posts
That's a bummer Joel. I don't think we'll be there on a weekend until the end of September.

I will be out there, black and gold R6. Going to be my first track day, I am so excited
Very cool! :YEA I'm planning on getting a garage, so I'll let you know where to find us.

·
Registered
313 Posts
What's the price that day? I just moved to Porterville ca and Buttonwillow is the closes to me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y72Igrxz4E
Anyone? How about you Luke? When are you gonna come back out with us?
:laugh

It's adorable you both post in the same thread... Being married, living together and all... Bunch of losers... :laugh

I'll be at the track this weekend... :nocontrol

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
:moon

Can we still expect to see you out here somewhere around Memorial Day?
I still have plans to come out between semesters yes! After this weekend I'll start preparations for the trip out. I'll be talking with Scott and Johnny about possible dates and all. Once we have a general plan in place, I'll post up a thread so everyone on the Left coast can try and make plans to make it out...

·
SLO Rider
71 Posts
I'm IN! First time back to BW in over a year and a half. Looking forward to hanging out with the SLO and Santa Barbara folks. See you guys out there!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts