Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier this year I had purchased a Blue Flame high mount can from Hammy (great service, no probs) but had to send it back to Blue Flame for some warranty work because the can started to split. Not really a big problem just wanted to make use of the Lifetime Warranty. I had to send it out to www.riderperformancemotorcycles.com out in Cali cuz they were the only Blue Flame dealers at the time. Anyways, they have had the can since July and have made absolutely no efforts to contact me. I would call them periodically and all they could say is that my new can is coming but it's stuck in customs. So I called them again the other day again to tell them to just send me the original can back because I'm tired of gettin the runaround and give me a tracking number when they ship it. They agreed to have it shipped out to my house yesterday, but I have recieved no tracking number. I called them up today for the tracking #, here's what the guy says " Your can was shipped out to Blue Flame yesterday". I couldn't believe it! :cuss after 6 months of holding my can, they finally decide to ship it out to Blue Flame, when they were supposed to ship it to my house! I have no idea what the **** is going on over there and what else I could do! :cuss
Just lettin you all know about my situation so the same won't happen you. Don't buy from RIDER PERFORMANCE MOTORCYCLES unless you want to be robbed.

·
Registered
57 Posts
XxKneegrowxX... i feel your pain bro trust me.. i live in cali just about ten min from RPM(rider performance motorcycles).. and i personally know 4 people including myself that have been fucked around by RPM.. and its owner.. it is a fuckin lazy ass kid.. thats the reason blue flame pulled their contract with him.. i took me 2 months to get my can and my other friend took 6 months to get his.. but in the end after all the bitchin complaining and effort, everybody has gotten their product.. so i believe u will get yours also.. but now that RPM has no contract with BF im sure he is draggin ass on purpose just to piss you off so that you will complain to BF.. i dont know what else to tell you, sorry your in same situation i was in.. all and all **** RPM, BLUE FLAME RULES, and THANK GOD FOR HAMMY!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts