Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm ready to buy an exhaust after all winter, I'm the guy who had the Augusta MV undertail exhaust, long story, looked ok, never worked out, so I bought a eurotail again and am ready to buy an exhaust. I'm thinking highmount silver/blue fade micron $450 shipped (really thought I could find it for like $350 - or $400) or highmount stainless steel Blueflame. Here's the link the the Blueflames: ($405 shipped)

http://www.blueflameusa.com/exhausts.html

I know you guys have had great success with Hammy. How are all your Blueflames working out. Anybody having any problems?? Easy install?

Anybody see any better prices anywhere?? Please let me know if possible. Thanks a lot in advance!! P.S. The bikes a blue with white race graphics 2000.

hopefully the pic worked, if not p.22 on the member rides, bottom...can't miss it!!

Sorry for the long post. Ok....I'm done. Thanks. Done.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
if you find BF for less than Brian then i'd be a little suspect since he is the sole US distributor for them.

can't got wrong with BF tho. I loved mine........ but i've moved onto something else.......

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
BF are the shit. I have a high mount carbon fiber EVO dual port.

It's not quite as loud as my old Jardine, but it has an incredibly deep, smooooth tone. Not to mention the looks and quality are unbeatable. Get a BF and I promise you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I just got my BF high mount installed yesterday...took me less than 40 mins...i instantly fell in love with the way it sound and the good looks....it's even louder after I removed the c-clip on the bottom port

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
BF is a sweet can, and definately check with Hammy, I am sure he will make it worth your while to work with him. As Pen said, he is the SOLE USA distributer of Blue Flame

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The link I posted is Hammy's website for U.S. sales, so that is his price. Good to know he's the only distributor, at least makes my time looking for a good deal easier....his!! :) Anyway, I dont know what to do....how's shipping for you guys....quick?? I PM Hammy, and Hammy if you read this, how long does shipping take, I didn't get a response yet. Thanks.

Peter

·
Registered
49 Posts
BF is awesome. Shipping really didn't take long at all. I'm actually waiting on a new BF muffler because I had a small acident with the other. :poke But you can't go wrong with hammy even if you don't get a blue flame.

·
Registered
392 Posts
you can't really go wrong with ordering from Brian...shipping is actually really fast...he keeps you updated with the product that you are ordering and informs you to let you know how things are goin once you ordered from him...whether or not you buy BF from Brian...his customer service skills are top notch and that's something that will keep me coming back...Brian is not like other sellers who just take your money and gives you a date without even following up...to make this short...Brian is the shiet...buy from him, he sell other cans too if BF doesn't tickle your pickle :mrgreen:

·
Registered
786 Posts
I need to donate a kidney or something on ebay to be able to afford a slipon.. which isn't my first of priorities..... I wonder how much they charge to ship to Canada.... and how bad Customs is gonna slap me on the wrist for...

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
PolishPete said:
Ok guys, so highmount micron or blueflame?? Whats the verdict...any more opinions??
BLUEFLAME. My buddy has an '03 R1 and he told me today my bike sounds like a liter bike, thats how deep the exhaust.

·
Registered
255 Posts
bf over micron but i just got a two brothers carbon and it sounds better then any other exhaust that ive heard.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bought the exhaust today from Hammy! Can't wait, although I can't ride here in Chicago cuz of the wheather, by the time it comes it riding season should just be starting.....highmount stainless steel dual port (oval). Can't Wait!! I'll post pics and all when its done

·
Registered
416 Posts
by riding season im gonna get a devil sb2 polished from Brain. BF is iite, yosh is iite, micron is iite .. but devil sb2 is the shYt ..

:twisted: -- NE otha devil fans?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am looking at the devil shotgun exhaust for the 04 red R6 I am trading in for...but can i justify the cost??? It looks damn sweet!!

sorry to thread jack!! hell, i am selling my BF because it won't go well with the red 04!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts