Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was considering getting web camshafts for my 05 r6 as my first "internal" mod but cant find a place that gives a price, does anyone know about what i might pay for them? also what other brand might me worth a look if web isnt the one? also if you put cams on what do you think, and are they worth it?

·
Registered
322 Posts
its your bike so what others think should be taken with a grain of salt...BUT i would suggest gettin a PCIII and ignition module to remap once cams are in cuz as far as i know it will need to be done...if you dont already have them that is.

what do you plan on doin with the bike? street? track (drag or road course?) cuz those should play a factor into what you do to bike also. but then again its your bike.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats very true, i already have the pc3 and a ignition module just waiting until i do all my mods before i get a map done. i do moastly street riding but do take it to the drag strip some during the summer, and once i move to a place that has a track i would like to have several track days!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts