Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, i don't actually have an R6 but it's classier :)p) brother the YZF600r Thundercat. i have looked everywhere for a thundercat forum but i can't find one. This is the closest thing i have found and i'm not sure if i'm entirely welcome here. can anyone point me in the right direction??

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
let's see...... are you welcome here........ I'm gonna venture a guess and say......... Ya?

Of course you are Bro! Everyone is. We're all here for the same thing and that's the free beer! :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink

Oh wait, that's just my fridge........ :tongue

But honestly, feel free to ask anyone anything. This is the most non-judgemental forum I have seen yet to date.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx Darkr6. and Penfold too. i believe the engines aren't too different and the mono explanation worked for me too. 8000rpm and up she went ;) what is the power of the R6? mine is 101bhp but i have got a yoshimura pipe and a racing ignition box which increases the power so i would say about 110bhp. probably as much as the R6 but mine also weighs about 180kg's dry so yeah. and if it's any consolation i WAS thinking about an R6 but due to a few things i went the thundercat. okay i have crapped on enough now so i will go....

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Why would you be un-welcome? I'm a member of a R1 forum, 2 r6 forums, cycleworld. It's great reading and hearing about all the bikes.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I do not care what you ride. Nor do I care if you ride at all. All I would like to see here is a good group of people discussing bikes. And if the topic is the R6, even better. I ride the R6 because it was right for me.

Welcome and please hang around. I am sure if you have questions, they can be answered by someone here.

-DJ1298 :mrgreen:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts