Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Lets go fishing4twisties
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A BIG THANKS TO YOU'S WHO SHOWED ME THE LIGHT!!!
Well, if some of you remember when i first joined, it was the day i came off my bike, here's some pics of it then!

Picking it up from garage with my New Gold Titax short levers on...

The bend that ended in disaster...

My lovely short Titax lever still broke

Got rid of those OE Dunlops cos i just felt jinxed.... The whole swingarm got replaced...

Fixed again, and just about to head out,, Blue is my colour after all.

Those bridgestone's are the shitzzz, next those rear pegs will be coming off..

Look closer... and you'll see im still waiting for my clutch lever to come!! put my standard one back on.

This is how big i look on my bike, 6'4" and growing......wider!! :nocontrol

My baby at a local bike meet in Sherburn in Elmet, West Yorkshire, The quality of our biker chicks says it all:sing

A quick pic of a guy who rolled up right behind me at Sherburn, What a Bike!!
1098R, thats £23,000 just sat there in standard trim!!

Right, i think il stop now, thanks again guys for showing how to post pics. a MASSIVE RESPECT!!!:bowroll

Peace.

·
Registered
90 Posts
nice one :) were did you get those front flush mount indicators too :D

·
Lets go fishing4twisties
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice one :) were did you get those front flush mount indicators too :D
Right here!

http://www.motrax.co.uk/

get a brochure from them, they've got loads of accessories but i wouldn't recomend any of their metal products, i had a disclock where the key snapped first time i used it in my town centre and had to get the bike recovered and i also had a crash bung just fall off whilst riding where the metal just snapped clean in two, might have been tightened a little too hard but shit all the same!!in fact, why im i even bothering to promote this site:confused:

Well, ive had no probs with the flush indicators:nocontrol
Peace.

·
Lets go fishing4twisties
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you got batteax's...........yuk! nice bike tho, shuda gone for some metzler's or pirelli's
Hey Midnight, Love that picture!! is that you? after all this time i just noticed the middle finger:sleeping

Whats up with battlax? i have miche's p/pwr 2ct's on before and did track days on them, they were awesome but ive never tried mezt or pirelli's. i know there both good though but i thought i'd try somat diff, and just read some write up's on the new battlax 016's and they were HIGHLY rated.
5 compounds on the rear, hard centre, medium sides for driving out of corners and soft edges for leaning. sounded good, when i get back on track il let u know, i might just convert you!! Ha:sing

THanks for the replies.
Peace.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Congrats on the bike, looks great.

·
Lets go fishing4twisties
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice bike! it looks like you ride geared up, at least you were protected.
Thanks Adren, your bike looks well sweet too, nice pic and love the two tone paint scheme, like how you've done it on that exhaust too, nice touch:toocool:

·
Lets go fishing4twisties
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
haha, GREAT PICS!!! Sorry for taking so long to get back with you. I was sick all weekend, then went for a benefit ride Sunday, got sick all over again, and just wasn't online to respond in time. Glad you got it worked out tho!!!

Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey! I used to fly out of Sherburn! I love it round there (I'm the other side of the penines).

What was the crash all about? How did it happen? Was it straight from the dealer?

Bike looks awesome now though!!

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
nah man thats colin edwards lol, i wish it was me hha, i dono i love my m3 i dont no if u can get me on something else for the kind of riding i do

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
Thanks Adren, your bike looks well sweet too, nice pic and love the two tone paint scheme, like how you've done it on that exhaust too, nice touch:toocool:
thanks! i need to update the pick i've had a few additions to it since that pic.
sorry to hear about the wreck, that sucks! at the bike looken great now, those levers look sweet.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts