Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GSXR Eater
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so check it out... here i am in iraq. about 3 months ago i bought some sato racing rearsets. (black ones) and just today my dad mssg'd me and asked me why i have black rear sets and the foot pegs in the back are silver. so i was like good f'n point. so what i need from you guys is
1. what the hell are those footpegs called. (there the ones that hold the exaust up)
2. where can i find some. i need some tight ass ones. something to match these ---->

any input would be greatly appreciated

·
Phi Phi K A
823 Posts
Just get a black or carbon exhaust hanger and loose the rear pegs. Or just paint or powder coat the rears.

·
GSXR Eater
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just get a black or carbon exhaust hanger and loose the rear pegs. Or just paint or powder coat the rears.
yeah that would be fine i just like having girls on the back.... and i have no idea where to take them to get them powder coated. what is the acctual "nomenclature" of the part so i can find like a carbon fiber one or somthing.

·
Premium Member
18,783 Posts
There are many custom paint shops in Vegas. You will not have a problem finding somebody when you get home to powder coat your passenger foot pegs. When I went to have mine done, I called custom bike shops in the phone book and they were more than willing to help. It doesn't cost that much to do either, if you are only having the passenger foot pegs done.

·
Registered
52,007 Posts
yeah that would be fine i just like having girls on the back.... and i have no idea where to take them to get them powder coated. what is the acctual "nomenclature" of the part so i can find like a carbon fiber one or somthing.
AFAIK, no carbon rearsets or passenger pegs/brackets were ever developed for the R6. In fact, the only carbon rearsets I've ever seen were for the previous the previous generation Ducati superbike, and on my buddy's Monster below (pegs are still aluminum though).

·
Premium Member
18,783 Posts
AFAIK, no carbon rearsets or passenger pegs/brackets were ever developed for the R6. In fact, the only carbon rearsets I've ever seen were for the previous the previous generation Ducati superbike, and on my buddy's Monster below (pegs are still aluminum though).

Ducati's get everything. Even that tambourin sounding dry clutch.:lmao

·
GSXR Eater
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys... does it take long to do

1 - 10 of 10 Posts