Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching game 6 I think tomorrow im gonna go buy a boston jersey and rock it proudly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
This just ups my hatred of the Yankees and New York even more. A-rod cheats, then gets caught. Does he accept the fact that he is a cheater and gets off the field? No, he tries to lie and say he didn't do it. Then the scumbag New Yorkers start throwing baseballs at the umps and Red Sox. To the point we have to have Cops in riot gear on the field so the other players don't get hurt.

**** the Yankees and **** the New Yorkers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Yeah, i was pretty disappointed to see the way A-rod reacted also. It was ridiculously obvious how he hit the ball out of Arroyo's glove and then he denied it. They probably showed it on the big screen there too and the fans still reacted that way. :throwup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,156 Posts
JL said:
This just ups my hatred of the Yankees and New York even more. A-rod cheats, then gets caught. Does he accept the fact that he is a cheater and gets off the field? No, he tries to lie and say he didn't do it. Then the scumbag New Yorkers start throwing baseballs at the umps and Red Sox. To the point we have to have Cops in riot gear on the field so the other players don't get hurt.

**** the Yankees and **** the New Yorkers
whoa there dude........ slow down and breath.......

yes, A-Rod cheated and got caught. be glad that there isn't anymore AL or NL umps and that they didn't try and piss in the wind and stick to thier guns to prove who is the better umps.

ok, lets get to it, shall we?

the home run call in what, the 3rd or 4th (I don't remember, i was listening to it on the radio while hanging new doors) was not initially called a HR but once again, a conference was held and the right decision was made (I wish the UN was like that). did the fans throw shit then? nope. yes, they did throw shit in the 9th but whooptee fuckin do. Last time I recall, this wasn't the first time something like this has happened and not at this stadium.

where was the game Gamboa got attacked at?

where was the game carl everret got hit in the head with a cell phone?

where was the game where batteries were tossed on the field?

where was the game that albert belle hucked a ball at a fan?

where was the game where the entire dodgers team bum-rushed the stands cuz a fan grabber a players hat that he got for free in the first place and would get replaced for free again?


moles and trolls

moles and trolls

this shit happens everywhere and not just yankee stadium. it was francona who asked that the cops come out on the field cuz he wanted the game to be called and wanted to win by forfeit. even by Arroyo's own quote in the papers, he didn't give a shit or feel threatened by any of the debris. his olny focus he said was getting sheffield out which means he had no inclination to leave the field like Fracona wanted to. he wanted to win the game fairly. Francona wanted to bitch out.

no offense but to say **** the yankees and **** new yorkers like this is the only place its ever happened is a bit rich.....

why is peoples hate so much that it blinds them to everything else?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
penfold said:
JL said:
This just ups my hatred of the Yankees and New York even more. A-rod cheats, then gets caught. Does he accept the fact that he is a cheater and gets off the field? No, he tries to lie and say he didn't do it. Then the scumbag New Yorkers start throwing baseballs at the umps and Red Sox. To the point we have to have Cops in riot gear on the field so the other players don't get hurt.

**** the Yankees and **** the New Yorkers
whoa there dude........ slow down and breath.......

yes, A-Rod cheated and got caught. be glad that there isn't anymore AL or NL umps and that they didn't try and piss in the wind and stick to thier guns to prove who is the better umps.

ok, lets get to it, shall we?

the home run call in what, the 3rd or 4th (I don't remember, i was listening to it on the radio while hanging new doors) was not initially called a HR but once again, a conference was held and the right decision was made (I wish the UN was like that). did the fans throw shit then? nope. yes, they did throw shit in the 9th but whooptee fuckin do. Last time I recall, this wasn't the first time something like this has happened and not at this stadium.

where was the game Gamboa got attacked at?

where was the game carl everret got hit in the head with a cell phone?

where was the game where batteries were tossed on the field?

where was the game that albert belle hucked a ball at a fan?

where was the game where the entire dodgers team bum-rushed the stands cuz a fan grabber a players hat that he got for free in the first place and would get replaced for free again?


moles and trolls

moles and trolls

this shit happens everywhere and not just yankee stadium. it was francona who asked that the cops come out on the field cuz he wanted the game to be called and wanted to win by forfeit. even by Arroyo's own quote in the papers, he didn't give a shit or feel threatened by any of the debris. his olny focus he said was getting sheffield out which means he had no inclination to leave the field like Fracona wanted to. he wanted to win the game fairly. Francona wanted to bitch out.

no offense but to say **** the yankees and **** new yorkers like this is the only place its ever happened is a bit rich.....

why is peoples hate so much that it blinds them to everything else?
Can't answer where all those things happened at although I know at least one at Oaklans and One at Comiskey. Both those teams also have a reputation for stupid, violent fans, The chair incident also took place in Oakland this year. That doesn't make any point other than the fact that these things happen in places other than NY, and I never said they didn't.

Fact of the matter is A-rod denied cheating even though it was obvious, and the fans threw bottles and baseballs at the players and umps. Yeah Arroyo said he wasn't worried but Mintkiewicz said in his post-game ""Balls, beers, popcorn," Mientkiewicz said. "I didn't mind the popcorn so much. That doesn't hurt. But I got out of there. I went to the mound. I didn't want to get hit in the head with a bottle." And one of the fans hit Bellhorn in the leg with a ball.

And as for the Francona told the police to get out there so the game would be called. Come on Pen you should know that an opposing manager (much less boston's manager) would have no say in that at Yankee stadium. That call was made by Kevin Hallinan who is Director of security for MLB. "source article http://www.cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/story/7810864
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
Here is something from a baseball forum too, I didn't write this but it kind of illustrates my point.

102592.1

I (like most other baseball fans) am SICK of hearing about "Yankee class". So let's take a look at what it is, shall we? Let's jump in our way-back machines for starters. Deny it all you want, but EVERYTHING that is listed below is a FACT.
1. Clemens throws the BAT at Piazza and claims he "thought it was the ball". Yankee fans defend Clemens and believe that line of bull. Then why can't they explain this: If Clemens (a guy who has pitched a baseball ALL his life) really did think the bat was the ball, why would he be throwing "the ball" at Piazza while he's running down the baseline? That basically implies that Clemens was going to field the ball, and then bean Piazza with it as he was going down the line. Yet these "classy" Yankee fans are not only stupid enough to believe that, but they defend it.

2. Zimmer runs all the way around a brawl just to intentionally seek out Pedro Martinez and try to take a shot at him. Pedro deflects the fat boy and he tumbles. Yet Yankee fans find no fault with Zimmer running all the way around the brawl in search of Pedro (who was just standing there, NOT fighting). "Classy".

3. A-Rod gets hit around his HUGE baby elbow protector by Arroyo. Multiple camera angles show A-Rod starting the fight both mouthing off to Arroyo and then saying "come on" followed by mutilple vulgar remarks to Varitek. Yet, when A-Rod says "I didn't initiate the fight", and says "when someone challenges you, you've got to stand up for yourself", Yankee fans once again are stupid enough to believe him and defend him.

4. Sheffield's name was on the list of people suspected of using steroids. He was brought up in the Balco case. He denies all year, the fact that he used steriods. Then, he comes out and says, "I didn't know it was a steriod cream". Really? And of course, once again, Yankee fans are stupid enough to believe that this guy didn't realize that the cream bottles he was buying for $100 a pop, which were jacking him up all of a sudden, was a steroid? Then why did he continue to deny it ALL year long, KNOWING now that it was a steroid? Please!

5. Sheffield made his "tough guy" comments before game 5 of this series. Then, when the Sox shut him up in game 5, he denies these statements. Wonder why he didn't deny them when they first came out?

6. A-Rod clearly tries to CHEAT in the most obvious way, and then throw a temper tantrum acting as if he was totally innocent when they called him out.

7. The fans throwing debris all over the field after the umps get the A-Rod calll 100% CORRECT!! Real "classy".

8. The fans continue to throw debris on the field after Cabrera beat out a double play (again the ump made the correct call). The fans get so bad, Yankee Stadium is forced to bring out police officers in FULL RIOT GEAR to line the baselines. Real "classy".

9. Finally, as an example of Yankee fans' stupidity. A Yankee fan threw his cell phone on the field last night. How truly STUPID can you really be? The phone will be traced back to it's owner and he'll be arrested. Stupid and "classy".

The bottom line is this. "Yankee class", is actually a CLASSification of trash. Yankee fans are truly the human waste of the Major Leagues. The hypocritical stuff they pull and the way they conduct themselves when the umpires make CORRECT calls is disgusting. "Yankee class" is in the same classification as FUNGUS, or those 2 idiots that ran onto the field to attack Tom Gamboa last year.

Real "classy".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
373 Posts
good find jl!

the yankees bandwagon is played out. everybody jumped on it when they started winning the world series. they get more people whenever they sign a big name player. now-a-days it's always yankees this yankees that. yankees are the super team blablabalbalbal. well i believe that the yankees are overrated and overhyped. yeah they have a few good players but c'mon apparently they're not that much better than the red sox. i could point to that article JL found but i don't wanna blabber. the era of the yankees is coming to an end. if it's not already here- it's sure as well coming. soon the yankees won't even make it past the first round. then maybe the next year they won't even get 100 wins. then where's the bandwagon? it'll be a bunch hopeful fatihfuls.... kinda like those boston fans :drink
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,156 Posts
JL said:
Can't answer where all those things happened at although I know at least one at Oaklans and One at Comiskey. Both those teams also have a reputation for stupid, violent fans, The chair incident also took place in Oakland this year. That doesn't make any point other than the fact that these things happen in places other than NY, and I never said they didn't.
Fact of the matter is A-rod denied cheating even though it was obvious, and the fans threw bottles and baseballs at the players and umps. Yeah Arroyo said he wasn't worried but Mintkiewicz said in his post-game ""Balls, beers, popcorn," Mientkiewicz said. "I didn't mind the popcorn so much. That doesn't hurt. But I got out of there. I went to the mound. I didn't want to get hit in the head with a bottle." And one of the fans hit Bellhorn in the leg with a ball.
And as for the Francona told the police to get out there so the game would be called. Come on Pen you should know that an opposing manager (much less boston's manager) would have no say in that at Yankee stadium. That call was made by Kevin Hallinan who is Director of security for MLB. "source articlehttp://www.cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/story/7810864
My problem lies with the fact that everyone seems to think Yankees fans are sitting around with bags of balls and cell phones and bottles and shit, just waiting for any reason to throw them at either the umps or the opposing team. Did it happen last night? Ya, obviously it did. I make no bones about it. But everyone take this instance and applies it to a group of people that never do this kind of thing. Everyone acts as if they are the only fans that have ever done this kind of thing. Even the second post you have has absolutely ZERO to do with fans save for the one and only incident in recent memory that has anything to do with the fans at a game. every point in the last post is about the players and oddly seems to only come from this year, except for 1 & 2 (and no, there was no excuse for clemens and what he did as it was completely assinine and you can say what you want about the pedro and Zim incident but regardless of Zim's intent, Pedro's is less than half his age and he could have side stepped him or put his hand out against his head like a little kid and let him punch wind, so, ya, I think Pedro is an enormous pussy who throws at people intentionally cuz he needs that edge to get people out. he's not good enought without that extra edge of fear). so, once again, every one blows this way to far out proportion to what it was.

If I recall, there was a certain gentleman from the city of Chicago that had to change his phone number, quit his job and plead his case in the paper to have people leave him alone cuz of the constant harrassment and death threats. This individual had to change his entire life, his FUCKIN LIFE, to cope with it. The Boston players merely had to walk to the mound to cope. does that qualify as class? I'm sure if I wanted to take the time, I could go thru and find all kinds of examples for every team in the league and compile a list like that but that just strikes me as bitter and infantile. I mean honestly, what kind of life does one lead to sit there and come up with a list of incidence's that occured in a sport? Its a fuckin game! and they are called fans for a reason. its short for fanatic which means fuckin crazy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times. The Bartman thing is different. He is the devil. Plus Gonzalez was just as much to blame as him and now we got rid of him and brought in Nomar (at least for this past year).

I wouldn't be so bitter if the Cubs had 26 titles
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,156 Posts
mahie023 said:
good find jl!

the yankees bandwagon is played out. everybody jumped on it when they started winning the world series. they get more people whenever they sign a big name player. now-a-days it's always yankees this yankees that. yankees are the super team blablabalbalbal. well i believe that the yankees are overrated and overhyped. yeah they have a few good players but c'mon apparently they're not that much better than the red sox. i could point to that article JL found but i don't wanna blabber. the era of the yankees is coming to an end. if it's not already here- it's sure as well coming. soon the yankees won't even make it past the first round. then maybe the next year they won't even get 100 wins. then where's the bandwagon? it'll be a bunch hopeful fatihfuls.... kinda like those boston fans :drink
ya, the bandwagon started in the 80's when the yankees sucked ass. right around the same time Boston choked on the same fat cock they always do like they did in '86. But I don't think I'd be calling a team over-rated and over-hyped with as many world series and penant titles as they have in the last 8 years. The only other team like that is the Braves and they can't get passed the first round of the fuckin playoffs anymore! I mean what the **** is that? Apparently they are better than the red sox though. maybe not signifigantly better but how many penants have Boston won lately? exactly zero. although the do make a nice second place to the yankess quite a few times. and ya, maybe they wont get above 100 wins. but then again, how many teams do? oh wait, you mean to tell me that only 2 teams this year got more than 100 wins?http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/standings/index.jsp <--- Seems pretty good to be one of 2 teams in all of baseball to crack 100 wins. Pretty over-rated i guess huh?

What is played out is the Yankee haters bandwagon. perhaps people should spend more time and energy cheering for their team and looking at the reasons why their teams can't win instead of finding fault with the winning teams or does that not make sense?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,156 Posts
JL said:
If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times. The Bartman thing is different. He is the devil. Plus Gonzalez was just as much to blame as him and now we got rid of him and brought in Nomar (at least for this past year).

I wouldn't be so bitter if the Cubs had 26 titles
sorry man, i don't mean to be a asshole but sometimes I can't help myself. Its one of my more endearing qualities!

me = :asshole
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
eh, I started it. And sorry, but I still can't stand the Yankees. I just can't wait till this game tonight. NL game too, I didn't have much interest when the playoff started and the Cubs blew their chance to get in, but this is turning in to some awesome baseball. I just want an extreme close up of Steinbrenner if his team ends up on the short end tonight. This could be a landmark date for Yankee haters everywhere :cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,156 Posts
JL said:
eh, I started it. And sorry, but I still can't stand the Yankees. I just can't wait till this game tonight. NL game too, I didn't have much interest when the playoff started and the Cubs blew their chance to get in, but this is turning in to some awesome baseball. I just want an extreme close up of Steinbrenner if his team ends up on the short end tonight. This could be a landmark date for Yankee haters everywhere :cheers
no worries man. I carried it on too so, all is fair in girlstown (I don't want to go to boystown. I wanna go where the boys aren't!) and war! both games should be good. I would love to see houston advance only cuz i wanna see the reception clemens gets in the BX. Petite will be welcomed with open arms but Clemens pulled some shady shit like he did when he was in Boston. He's still one of the best pitchers ever and I would welcome him with open arms but hey, I'm just one of many yankee's fans.

and if the Yanks lose, i too would love to see a closeup of Steinbrenner. Even most yanks fans don't like him as a person and owner but respect the way he does business cuz it is after all, a business. I know I would die of pure laughter at the site of his blank stare knowing that all the money he shelled out didn't get him what he wanted.

and you're right, it could be a HUGE day for Yankee haters everywhere. just make sure that you and all the original haters help pick up all those that fall off the Haters bandwagon that will swell to unimaginable proportions, especially when the wheels come off under all that weight!
 

·
looking for more curves
Joined
·
1,883 Posts
JL said:
**** the Yankees and **** the New Yorkers
Where are the Cubs?

Oh and **** Chiagoers...


:hammer


Only beating ya b/c you were beating New Yorkers!

p.s. I have no clue what is going on in baseball.. other then game 7 and yanks have played like crap since the used up all thier runs in that blow out....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
drhodes said:
JL said:
**** the Yankees and **** the New Yorkers
Where are the Cubs?

Oh and **** Chiagoers...


:hammer


Only beating ya b/c you were beating New Yorkers!

p.s. I have no clue what is going on in baseball.. other then game 7 and yanks have played like crap since the used up all thier runs in that blow out....
Cubs are on vacation, as per the usual.

And the New Yorkers thing really only applied to NYC. Bad experiences. Plus last nights behavior. Plus I'm an asshole.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,156 Posts
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

we're getting fuckin killed!


boston ---> :gas <--- yankees


yes, that means we are getting shit on.......
 

·
looking for more curves
Joined
·
1,883 Posts
JL said:
drhodes said:
JL said:
**** the Yankees and **** the New Yorkers
Where are the Cubs?

Oh and **** Chiagoers...


:hammer


Only beating ya b/c you were beating New Yorkers!

p.s. I have no clue what is going on in baseball.. other then game 7 and yanks have played like crap since the used up all thier runs in that blow out....
Cubs are on vacation, as per the usual.

And the New Yorkers thing really only applied to NYC. Bad experiences. Plus last nights behavior. Plus I'm an asshole.

right on... just had to give you some shit :hammer



penfold said:
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

we're getting fuckin killed!


boston ---> :gas <--- yankees


yes, that means we are getting shit on.......
Yeah, they sucked the last 4 games.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,156 Posts
ah yes.........classy!

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/10/22/fan.death/index.html

in all the years the Yanks have won (or lost), you never see any kind of rioting in the streets...... Unlike lots of college towns, NHL cities and what not.....

I guess we've become so accustomed to winning that we just accept it as a way of life and when we do lose, we say, oh well, just like the Cubs and the Red Sux do, we'll have to wait until next year!
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top