1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
My R6 eats bugs
253 Posts
love how you do your work on the ground with the pipe rolling around. save yoru back and get a work bench.

·
Registered
250 Posts
And maybe get a friend/neighbor/tripod to hold the camera. And I might do this with my stock pipe. My high mount prevents me from having passengers, which is usually (but not always) a good thing.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually I want to show how the Average Joe could accomplish this. No work Bench Needed.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
i hope you're not running 87 octane in that thing... NO bike should have that much trouble starting when you're in shorts and a t-shirt. you know they only like 91 octane or higher, right?

·
Registered
179 Posts
And I might do this with my stock pipe. My high mount prevents me from having passengers, which is usually (but not always) a good thing.
I have a micron highmount and have absolutely no trouble taking passengers.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yeah I did this on my stock 04 can not too long ago. Made it sound like shit basically. Sounded good at idle and sounded ok just revving it but once got out on the road sounded like a civic ricer on crack. Needless to say I ended up buying a Leo Vince SBK slip on, and that sounds good. Videoes of the stock shorties make them sound better than they actually are.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like Mines. and For the Guy Above. All I ever use is 92 Octane.
The shorts and Tank top, I live in Hawaii. Thats how we do. Bike runs fine, in the video it was Stoned Cold. Aloha

·
i follow the speed limit
149 Posts
stone cold in hawaii? hehehe
i dunno man, even when mine is not run for few days starts right up, thees something messed up there..

·
Registered
158 Posts
Good thing thats not polished aluminum rolling around there on the shop floor!:screwy

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Thanks for the video bro! Even though it wasn't the best at least you made an effort to show folks how to do somethin with their bikes! Much appreciated! And us florida boy's rock the shorts and flops too when we aint ridin ;) take care bro

1 - 13 of 13 Posts