Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 978 Posts

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed a few of us out there, so I thought I'd start a thread for us to come on in and say hi and where you're from and whatever else comes to mind.

My name is Ted. I'm from Kitchener Ontario

·
Ride Hard
404 Posts
Hey.. real name is Gokce (gucci) and I live in Brampton, Ontario.

·
Ride Hard
404 Posts
TyzRsix said:
Georgetown here, seems like we're all in pretty close proximity...R6 meet and ride this summer anyone?

Count me in... Georgetown is only minutes for me... :)

·
gotta catch me first
153 Posts
I wanted to check that out the last two seasons but was always working.
I miss too much time from work for weekday track days so I gotta pick and choose my weekends for day rides.
I usually do a few north runs up to Lake Rosseau and Bala area or 507 and north too Maynooth(north of Bobcaygeon).probly once a month or so.

With this bill 203 crap we gotta take it easy on the Hooligan rides now.

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi miguel. looks like we're slowly coming out of the woodwork. I'm suprised no other provinces have shown up yet.

TyzRsix. Those are beautiful areas to ride. I have a friend who's cottage is between Parry sound and Rosseau, so we usually make a long weekend of the rally. Athough we end up riding more than checking out the rally.lol

·
Yes I am the Devil, Bobby
257 Posts
I guess I win the most northern rider award ( for ontario ). Rich from Fort frances. :YEA

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NW R6 said:
I guess I win the most northern rider award ( for ontario ). Rich from Fort frances. :YEA

Hey NW R6. When are you able to start riding in the spring? I used to date a girl from Elliot Lake and I thought that was north!

1 - 20 of 978 Posts