Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
gotta catch me first
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd post this up for us to show off our bikes.

Here's mine last march somewhere near deals gap.

Here's me at Calabogie in september.I crashed just after this was taken. :jacked

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
Isn't Calabogie awesome. I love that track! Here's a pic of me there in August. I almost ran over a snake at full lean that day. Scared the shit out of me! Oh and what the hell, a couple of my new bike finally home.

This is a cool pic. You can see the heat plumb blasting out the exhaust.

Picking up the bike in Hamilton, and one at home with the Honda.

And this is me after I stole some kid's fish

·
gotta catch me first
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nw r6 Ouch, what bone is that?,regardless it looks painful. does it get removed after the bone heals?

Eddy r6 cool pics. Pro6 runs a great trackday. My favorite track is Mosport.

·
Yes I am the Devil, Bobby
257 Posts
i know the bones are the "radius" and the "ulna", but its the radius

ha ha ... no the only way they will take it out is if the screws start to become loose and then start to wallow out the holes that they are in, here one more for you

this one sucked .. it felt like having rebar pounded into the end of your finger

·
Ride Hard
404 Posts
i know the bones are the "radius" and the "ulna", but its the radius

ha ha ... no the only way they will take it out is if the screws start to become loose and then start to wallow out the holes that they are in, here one more for you

this one sucked .. it felt like having rebar pounded into the end of your finger
Holy crap... that sucks... hopes its better now.

my rides in my sig below.

cheers,

·
Atom Smasher
862 Posts
Here are a couple pics of mine:

I just blew my tax refund on a new screen, full micron exhaust, power commander, pipercross air filter, woodcraft engine covers and some other stuff. --> will post up new pics when the new stuff is on.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Love the pics and I can't wait to start going to the track!!! :YEA

·
gotta catch me first
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice bike burton. I need an updated pic of mine since that was taken I got some pazzo shortys, zero gravity db,flushmonts, rear intergrated tail and a vfx kit.
I can't wait for the warm weather:D

·
Atom Smasher
862 Posts
Thanks, I can't wait to get the new stuff installed. Not that it matters much because the weather is supposed to be crappy for the next couple weeks!

·
Registered
106 Posts

Me at Calabogie last september. Just for everyones info Team Pro Motion is holding their first track weekend at Calabogie on May 15, 16, and 17, I suggest anyone with the doe and the time come out for a blast. F%[email protected] it, if you don't have the doe borrow or steal it lol. I'll be lookin a little different this time around though, that bike has all race bodywork now and is custom painted mostly black with some white lettering and red graphic work!!

·
Stupidity is rampant...
21 Posts
Hindle exhaust
Custom modded bodywork
Custom HID headlight
Custom paintwork (by me)
Billet pro engine cases
Billet fairing stay
Carbon fibre hugger
and the list will go on...

·
gotta catch me first
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got rid of the fender and added some Pazzo's, carbon fiber hugger , Intergrated tail light and flushmounts. Graves full system is next on the xmas list. :fact

·
Registered
1 Posts
next time I'm on my computer I'll put a couple pictures up.

When you tape up your lights for a track day, what do you use to clean off the tape residue?:confused:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts