Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I guess its time i post a pic of my 09'

This was taken June 15th, it was maybe +5 where this picture was taken and we were by no means dressed for it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi ..im a new rider..from toronto canada..my first bike 2002 r6 AND I LOVE IT it may not be a newish bike, but it is my first bike so its my love right now !! lol ..also passed my M2 test with it :) ...just wondering if they are any other riders in toronto/scarborough or surrounding..i know the seasons kinda over..looking to ride with a few others before winter flys..

·
make it a double
816 Posts
hi ..im a new rider..from toronto canada..my first bike 2002 r6 AND I LOVE IT it may not be a newish bike, but it is my first bike so its my love right now !! lol ..also passed my M2 test with it :) ...just wondering if they are any other riders in toronto/scarborough or surrounding..i know the seasons kinda over..looking to ride with a few others before winter flys..

hey man welcome to the canadian forum. im from Edmonton so we're a weeeeee bit apart, but man i just had to comment on your bike. love the 1st gen red/white series. i sold my 2000 r6 red/white and regret it to this day (still trying to buy it back..the guys not biting.).

have fun and ride with gear. cya

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey man welcome to the canadian forum. im from Edmonton so we're a weeeeee bit apart, but man i just had to comment on your bike. love the 1st gen red/white series. i sold my 2000 r6 red/white and regret it to this day (still trying to buy it back..the guys not biting.).

have fun and ride with gear. cya

thanks man...really appreciate the welcome..to bad youre abit out the wayys lol ..and ye the bike to me..its amazeing..i love everything about it, the colors ..you name it..offcourse i got it in worse condition..im an automotive detailer ..so i prety much gave the bike a real good cleaning mild wet sand and polish to the fairings.. a new rectifier and wireing harnesse as it was previously cooked by previouse halfasssseD owner :s
..and polished out the aluminum rims back to a chrome shine..i want the bike to stay factory and etc aside from the highmount exhaust....i just think it looks right this way..

better pic

·
Great White North
23 Posts
I know its a bit of a thread revival but I'm new here and wanted to show off my bike. 2014 R6. Pics from the day I brought it home! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
sorry for no pictures, distracted driving laws and all but i spotted 1 motorcycle on the henday around Edmonton, AB today. Thats nuts!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Few more months and she'll be out on the road again hopefully :nocontrol
(Exhaust torn apart here, O2 bung getting installed in Y Pipe for Autotune)

61 - 74 of 74 Posts