Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a site to get parts for good price ?

I gotta buy some front flush turning signals and rear spools and a fender eliminator + tail light with integrated turning signals :)

·
Harlequinn
284 Posts
I like using Canada's Motorcycle (www.canadasmotorcycle.com) because they have a pretty good inventory relative to the big dogs (i.e. revzilla), they ship for free if you buy more than $69 usually (and it's at your door in 3 days), and their customer service has been quite strong for me thus far.

www.bikerleathers.com has great sales sometimes too, they are also worth keeping an eye on as a Canadian vendor.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Last time I ordered something from them, I sent an email some 2 weeks later asking for a tracking number. I received an email back from Kevin saying my item wasn't in stock (their site said it was) and they had to order one in and it wasn't in yet.

Ill share the email chain with you.

Me: You know, being a Canadian, and deciding to support another Canadian company can be hard at times. Sometimes Canadian companies don't offer the same savings. Well, I took a shot, and ended up buying parts from you, as they were a good deal. Had I ordered from the States, my parts would have shipped up to 7 days ago and likely be in my hands today. Were my parts not in stock? If not, that should have been listed on the website. I don't understand Bayside. I hear so many horror stories in the racing community and thought I'd give you guys a try. Support the Canadian economy. They cant be that bad.

Dickhead: items had to be ordered in from woodcraft.
Shipping from us to you takes 1 day Shipping from them to us takes 6-9 business days
As per our website we do not stock everything everyday. you should call in to check stock if you need next day delivery.
you were quoted 8-10 business days you never said that would be to long so we continued with the order.

Me:I was not quoted any shipping time and never got an email at all until today, so no, you are incorrect. Bayside is the first company I've used that will allow you to buy product not in stock without telling you.

Idiot: we will just issue you a refund.
You are to intelligent to read or receive email. You shouldn't have to buy from such a crappy company like ours.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts