Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well i recently highsided, and im looking for a new helmet...i want something different....currently, im leaning towards this agv

price isnt too big of an issue...anyone have any recommendations??

looked through arais helmets...dont really like the designs...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Buy a white helmet, make up your own design (maybe enlist the help of a tattoo artist or someone) and take it to someone that can paint well.

·
Registered
45 Posts
How much does helment painting cost these days? I know it's kind of a open ended question that could have a crazy range, but just a ballpark.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
How much does helment painting cost these days? I know it's kind of a open ended question that could have a crazy range, but just a ballpark.
I'd say average airbrushing on a helmet without getting too extreme, but also not completely boring would probably be around $200

·
Has Gold & A Pager
287 Posts
X-11,only GP ridden helmet, need I say more?

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
Arai corsair...also GP helmets..
since your in california go checkout offbeatprod.com and check out his helmet selections
he did jason disalvo and the whole hayden family helmets

·
Has Gold & A Pager
287 Posts
Sorry man I don't wanna hate on Arai but I just see too many come back with broken side plates/falling apart, I haven't seen any x-11's come back yet. I will tell you this though, we have a couple of the rx-7s with the Monster paint on then and they are damn sexy.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Arai corsair...also GP helmets..
since your in california go checkout offbeatprod.com and check out his helmet selections
he did jason disalvo and the whole hayden family helmets
checked out the site...starting at $450???? plus a good branded white helmet...uhhhh
ill stick with a stock design...lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts