Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
yamaguy
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a carbon shorty LOR slip on for my 13 r6. i already have full headers, anyone know or have a link to were i can buy the slip on? searched everywere online and no luck :/

·
Registered
98 Posts
I would try contacting them however their customer service has been hit or miss.

I was going back and forth on getting an exhaust for my R6S and when it came time to order then pretty much disappeared, guess they didn't want my business.

·
yamaguy
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would try contacting them however their customer service has been hit or miss.

I was going back and forth on getting an exhaust for my R6S and when it came time to order then pretty much disappeared, guess they didn't want my business.
ive tried emailing them already and no response... shame, i really like the exhaust.... anybody else? or anyone on here selling one?

·
43 Posts
ive tried emailing them already and no response... shame, i really like the exhaust.... anybody else? or anyone on here selling one?
I did some digging to see if I could find a phone number for them. Their domain name was registered with the contact number 480-624-2599 and it is a business but I didn't wait on the line to see if customer service would answer as LevelOne Racing or not.

If you look them up in the state of IL where they say the warehouse is you get a reference to The SportBike Shop which is listed as the buy source on leveloneracing.com. The phone number provided on Google maps is disconnected for the location which appears to be a residence and not an actual business. There is another address on the site sbkshop.com but no phone number is listed.

If you emailed [email protected] or [email protected] then I would suggest sending a email to [email protected] to see if you can get a response.

That or these guys aren't selling anymore.. just thought I'd help.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Level One Racing. Another low end slip on that is loud as fcuk and makes your bike not run too awesome.

·
yamaguy
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did some digging to see if I could find a phone number for them. Their domain name was registered with the contact number 480-624-2599 and it is a business but I didn't wait on the line to see if customer service would answer as LevelOne Racing or not.

If you look them up in the state of IL where they say the warehouse is you get a reference to The SportBike Shop which is listed as the buy source on leveloneracing.com. The phone number provided on Google maps is disconnected for the location which appears to be a residence and not an actual business. There is another address on the site sbkshop.com but no phone number is listed.

If you emailed [email protected] or [email protected] then I would suggest sending a email to [email protected] to see if you can get a response.

That or these guys aren't selling anymore.. just thought I'd help.
i emailed all 3 of those emails. and im actually in IL as well and mentioned in the email but no response yet. il just wait around see what happens. i love the look of the lor/ shorty termignoni but dont have 600+ for a termi right now as all my money is going to track days lol

·
43 Posts
i emailed all 3 of those emails. and im actually in IL as well and mentioned in the email but no response yet. il just wait around see what happens. i love the look of the lor/ shorty termignoni but dont have 600+ for a termi right now as all my money is going to track days lol
if you look hard enough you can get the # of the guy who runs the business, it's his home line.

·
yamaguy
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if you look hard enough you can get the # of the guy who runs the business, it's his home line.
id understand his business line but his home line? how could i find that?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts