Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Parts Pimp
26,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, this is it. We have ourselves a group buy on Canyon dancers and the best tie downs you can get. Everyone needs to be able to transport your bike. Mine has travelled THOUSANDS of miles on the trailer or in a truck with one canyon dancer and a single pair of these Ancra tie downs that are rated for insane amounts of tension and weight. They get poured on, stepped on, abused and used all day in the wind at the track holding my EZ-UP. This is the best way to get the bike around for the $$. :fact

So who's in on this?

:popcorn:

The tie downs aren't cheap. There are other options for them that I can offer, and room in these boxes, so feel free to inquire about anything else you may need.
:cheers

We need 7 people to really make this :boob

1.Member from other forum
2.ChiefSmokeDawg-PAID
3.Gotthefeelin (bout to text you)
4.R-silaxin-PAID
5.R6Blondie x 3 (Paid)
6.Shush319 (PAID)
7.jflores (PAID)
8.goobersbro (Paid)
9.njyork42 (Paid)
10.R6_dude (paid)
11.stormin84(PAid)
12.OneBad1198 aka Fred with the S1000 (Paid)
13.Teedubdizzle(paid)

·
Parts Pimp
26,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CD 2 are the ones with the cups...yes?
Yes, definitely. The hard reinforced plastic cups. They are lined with an internal ring if the incident were to ever happen that the cup cracked or got ran over in the pits, you'd still be able to use it.

After using it for a few times, the soft fleecy part that goes over the front of the tank cover and between the damper "breaks in" and forms itself kinda. I have a new one and old one and the old one slides between the top mount damper and the tank cover so nicely.

·
pin it to win it
8,081 Posts
We should be able to do the dancer itself shipped in the US for just shy of $30 guys. EPIC deal here!
Ohhhhh I was expecting a lot more than that. I just may pick some up.
You sell tires yet, seems like you sell everything else haha. Any ways youre the shits bro :cheers:

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Might be in for this... PM or text me prices for a set of Canyon Dancers and if you have a set of ratchet style straps I'd be more interested in those. If not, I'm in for the Canyon Dancer bar straps and I can shop around for the ratchet style tie downs... Thanks Ant!

As always, you're the man!

·
Parts Pimp
26,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ohhhhh I was expecting a lot more than that. I just may pick some up.
You sell tires yet, seems like you sell everything else haha. Any ways youre
the shits bro :cheers:
Lemme know and I'll throw you on the list!

I can get myself tires, but it's a personal deal. And honestly it's all regional and I can't be buying pallets of tires to offer you Q2 guys stupid cheap prices on tires like that! :laugh

Might be in for this... PM or text me prices for a set of Canyon Dancers and if you have a set of ratchet style straps I'd be more interested in those. If not, I'm in for the Canyon Dancer bar straps and I can shop around for the ratchet style tie downs... Thanks Ant!

As always, you're the man!

:werd Preference is preference. I was the same way till I used these. Changed the game bro! Anyway, I can get you ratchet style ones. I'll get two other strap options cause the ANCRA's are not cheap.

I'll post up the other options in a few

·
Parts Pimp
26,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These are the ratcheting version of the ANCRA's.
They go for $25.50 on a steal. That's for a pair in either black or red. This is a serious tie down. I will see if I can price some generic ones for those feeling froggy

These non ratchet heavy duty ones are $17.25

When you add the straps, you also have increased shipping prices cause it's gotta go in a bigger box for sure. Like I said, the final shipped price will vary on your location and shipping cost.

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
These are the ratcheting version of the ANCRA's.
They go for $25.50 on a steal. That's for a pair in either black or red. This is a serious tie down. I will see if I can price some generic ones for those feeling froggy

These non ratchet heavy duty ones are $17.25

When you add the straps, you also have increased shipping prices cause it's gotta go in a bigger box for sure. Like I said, the final shipped price will vary on your location and shipping cost.
Sweet! I'm down with a set of those ratchet style for sure! Color... Fcuk if I care... Just want durable trustworthy straps... I'd be one pissed MO-FO if my bike were to fall off the trailer!

:laugh

Keep up the good work, and insane deals brutha!!! So siked for you man!

·
Parts Pimp
26,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet! I'm down with a set of those ratchet style for sure! Color... Fcuk if I care... Just want durable trustworthy straps... I'd be one pissed MO-FO if my bike were to fall off the trailer!

:laugh

Keep up the good work, and insane deals brutha!!! So siked for you man!
Will do bro! I had the 02 tip cause of a shitty strap with a really stupid shaped hook fail, My 02 tank landed on billy's 2011's woodcraft sliders. Two HUGE dents. Never again with cheap straps for me.

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Will do bro! I had the 02 tip cause of a shitty strap with a really stupid shaped hook fail, My 02 tank landed on billy's 2011's woodcraft sliders. Two HUGE dents. Never again with cheap straps for me.
Ain't that some shit! Damn, really sucks when the simplest things fail and cause such major probs... Def don't want to skimp on straps!

Thanks Anthony, for everything bro!

·
Parts Pimp
26,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ain't that some shit! Damn, really sucks when the simplest things fail and cause such major probs... Def don't want to skimp on straps!

Thanks Anthony, for everything bro!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Ok, this is it. We have ourselves a group buy on Canyon dancers and the best tie downs you can get. Everyone needs to be able to transport your bike. Mine has travelled THOUSANDS of miles on the trailer or in a truck with one canyon dancer and a single pair of these Ancra tie downs that are rated for insane amounts of tension and weight. They get poured on, stepped on, abused and used all day in the wind at the track holding my EZ-UP. This is the best way to get the bike around for the $$. :fact

So who's in on this?

:popcorn:

I'll need to know postal zip codes so hit me up with the info to get the most accurate price. $29.50 shipped would be the MAX for the Canyone Dancer 2 only.

The ANCRA original straps are $17.50 and require a larger box than just the dancer, and the shipping could be $6 more.

The ratcheting ANCRA straps are $25.50. and require a larger box than just the dancer, and the shipping could be $6 more.

The tie downs aren't cheap. There are other options for them that I can offer, and room in these boxes, so feel free to inquire about anything else you may need.

We need 7 people to really make this :boob

1.Member from other forum
2.ChiefSmokeDawg
3.Gotthefeelin
Im in. list updated

·
Parts Pimp
26,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im in. list updated
:cheers :YEA

Canyon dancers are the shit! Id say good luck, but you really don't need it for such good shit! I still need to make the purchase on the oil. I'll be hitting you up sooner than later.
Please do! I know it's hot out there bro, and you should keep that oil fresh in the bike! :lmao :cheers

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
:cheers :YEA

Please do! I know it's hot out there bro, and you should keep that oil fresh in the bike! :lmao :cheers
Throw me on that list! You know I'm in! :cheers

Ordering that oil as well so I'm stocked for my next change! So siked!

Keep it up Ant!

·
Parts Pimp
26,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Throw me on that list! You know I'm in! :cheers

Ordering that oil as well so I'm stocked for my next change! So siked!

Keep it up Ant!
List updated

1 - 20 of 59 Posts