1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Impossible is Nothing.
4,278 Posts
Doesn't look to bad...maybe someone will chimp in if they have had past experience with em'...... willing to test em';)?

·
Schrute Farms Beets
757 Posts
I haven't heard of them, but i havent been around the forum long either.

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got a PM from the guy(I'm assuming owner) and he said that if you order 4 or more items he will cut 25% off. I wrote him back last week but have not heard anything yet. I'm tempted to order a couple things from them just to see the quality, if it is good shit then I'd probably go back for the gas tank.

·
Slick Nick
474 Posts
Got a PM from the guy(I'm assuming owner) and he said that if you order 4 or more items he will cut 25% off. I wrote him back last week but have not heard anything yet. I'm tempted to order a couple things from them just to see the quality, if it is good shit then I'd probably go back for the gas tank.
If you happen to buy something please let us know if the quality is decent, I sure would like those midfairings

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
I'm looking at getting CF as well. Was going to get crownmoto, but I've heard a lot of bad things lately, between here and r1forum. Looking at midi carbon fiber now. I've only seen it once, which is BlueDevilD, and he says good things.

·
Worry About The Addiction
230 Posts
:popcorn:

·
R6 Junkie
2,534 Posts
I'm looking at getting CF as well. Was going to get crownmoto, but I've heard a lot of bad things lately, between here and r1forum. Looking at midi carbon fiber now. I've only seen it once, which is BlueDevilD, and he says good things.
I just got my tank side panels from them(crown moto) last week and they were perfect, here of late they have been completely perfect for me quality/fitment and super fast shipping. As for MDI(also Ebay company) I have there swingarm protectors and they were fine but they're the 1x1 plain weave which I'm not super crazy about but there so small they kind of work, fitment was ok but not perfect, and when I ordered those it took a couple weeks to get also :sing

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
It's actually MDI..i ordered a few things from them already..really nice product.Price is not bad.plus you can pick it up if you wouldnt mind driving to chino hills, ca.Toni(i think she's the owner) is really nice. I gave her my front tire fender to make me a cardon fiber front tire fender..should be done anytime soon. MDI-carbonfiber.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts