Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
07 Charcoal R6
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, do u think a carbon fiber mid fairring would look good on a charcoal silver 07? (the part with the R6 logo on it)

i got a few other carbon parts on it.

im temted to buy but not sure if it will look good. i seen it on black and its very nice

plz reply back

·
Banned
441 Posts
Im sure you know I love mine :) I think they'll look great. No matter the color. Except blue maybe. I dunno id have to see it

·
soooooo sweet
354 Posts
I think it'd be great!!!! i've tried to find one for mine (candy red) so i could then match it up with all the other carbon fiber parts made for the bike. Have you found any somewhere? All i've ever seen is the whole kit but the "mid" fairing on that is attached to the rest... not seperate screw on.

·
carbon rocks
77 Posts
i have mine on order :popcorn: from a forum member so as soon as i get them i will post pic's of them on my charcoal r6.

·
Living 1/4 mile at a time
1,143 Posts
+1 where ??? i want one! LOL!

·
carbon rocks
77 Posts
you can try to talk to (3forlife) i think JPShof got his mid fairing from him. he is supposed to have mine on order from his supplier and will ship them to me asap. :jump

·
RU R6
1,207 Posts
Is there an online retailer for CF mid fairings? I've seen some on ebay from China but I'm reluctant to buy those.

·
07 Charcoal R6
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just ordered the ones from china, I'll get them next week, I'll let u know how they are

·
MY HEADLIGHT IS NOT OUT
74 Posts
I just ordered the ones from china, I'll get them next week, I'll let u know how they are
Do you have the link where you bought your carbon fiber mid fairing? There is a guy on ebay that sells them but I want to find the best price.

Here's the email address for the ebay hookup if anybody is interested. Bid starts at $150 plus $50 shipping or you can email him and try to get a better deal but I have not tried that yet.

[email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts