Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
I've been thinking about doing the same thing, maybe not the mid fairings because I'm getting new plastics but for sure gonna get the tank side pieces and the tank top cover. Still debating on the front fender, I had one on my yellow Gixxer and it looked sick.

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
I got my ram-air intake covers from Bestemusa.com and they are great. Good look, good fit and I get nothing but compliments on them. Not to mention they have good prices. R6Candy pointed me in the direction of a website that has almost everything you could want in CF all at a pretty good price but I don't remember the site. Help me out Candy.

·
R6 Junkie
2,534 Posts
I got my ram-air intake covers from Bestemusa.com and they are great. Good look, good fit and I get nothing but compliments on them. Not to mention they have good prices. R6Candy pointed me in the direction of a website that has almost everything you could want in CF all at a pretty good price but I don't remember the site. Help me out Candy.
Crownmoto/twilltech is where all mine came from except the swingarm protectors(MDI on Ebay).

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
Thanks, can't wait to order some new parts from them.

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
$150 from crownmotousa.com You can get full carbon fiber for a little more or you can get a fiber glass/carbon fiber mix for $150. Can't tell the difference when you look at them and the weight difference is almost nothing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts