Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Track Aficionado
1,184 Posts
Looks legitimate, but $1,500 is entirely too much. I sold a set of gold CZ wheels for $950, and sold my black CZ wheels recently for $1,000, both in brand new condition.

Good find, though.

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i bought mine from ebay which i was $hi77ing bricks hoping theyd be good which they did for $1050 but havnt seen too many 6" out there so thought it was pretty dope and guy is OBO :)

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
someone check these out and tell us if its a scam not me tho too lazy lol

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Why would you need a Kawasaki sprocket?

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
These wheels are bad ass. They're lighter and stronger than stock.

A lot of pro stunters are transitioning to aftermarket wheels for durability. Alot of OEM wheels will snap/bend when coming down from a 180 endo.

·
Registered
9 Posts
anyways emailed the guy and got pretty quick response so met up checked them out and they were super clean just couldnt tell what tread life was since they were slicks but he didnt want to do 750 for them lol oh well... checked out his add and he just went down to $1400 fyi

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
anyways emailed the guy and got pretty quick response so met up checked them out and they were super clean just couldnt tell what tread life was since they were slicks but he didnt want to do 750 for them lol oh well... checked out his add and he just went down to $1400 fyi
dude uf you wouldve gotten them for 750 i wouldve hated you since i paid 1k for mine plus had them powder coated but in any case the guy just went down to 1300 obo

·
Track Aficionado
1,184 Posts
If he saw $900-$1,000 cash, I'm sure he'd take the offer. He has to consider that the new owner will need a new sprocket, and a 190 series rear tire for the 6 inch rear wheel, so basically a new set of tires, period.

·
slow guy
4,409 Posts
If he saw $900-$1,000 cash, I'm sure he'd take the offer. He has to consider that the new owner will need a new sprocket, and a 190 series rear tire for the 6 inch rear wheel, so basically a new set of tires, period.
I bunch of guys in the area should email and all start showing up one after another low balling him, I'm sure with all that money being flashed before him he'll eventually crumble to the offer. And the fact about the tires too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts