Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
that is most def a repost...i got a ticket cus of this asswipe lol didnt know i was about 2 miles from when they caught him chp was all over the place got me for doing 10 over...:nono

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts
that is most def a repost...i got a ticket cus of this asswipe lol didnt know i was about 2 miles from when they caught him chp was all over the place got me for doing 10 over...:nono
So because he got CHP's attention, it was his fault you were speeding.

Seems legit. :nono

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I like how the ****** cop had to kick him for no reason…probably wanted to suck his cock too since they're all queers...

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
So because he got CHP's attention, it was his fault you were speeding.

Seems legit. :nono
no but being as there was just a motorcycle chase 2nd one that day…and having about 8-10 chp officers within a 5 mile radius on one freeway…i was in the second lane 5 cars passed me in the carpool lane and i got pulled over..mind you traffic was going about 75-80 i was at a constant 75 not even being the fastest one…so yes it was his fault for being a dumbass getting involved in a police chase..fyi whenever something like this happens chp and lapd tend to take it out on other bikers for the littlest things for about a month or 2

and have fun doing the speed limit in la see how safe that plays out for ya…out here if you do the speed limit you are a hazard..seen to many bikers get rear ended or side swiped for being "safe"

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts
I like how the ****** cop had to kick him for no reason…probably wanted to suck his cock too since they're all queers...
The amount of stupid you make yourself look like is not even measurable.

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts
no but being as there was just a motorcycle chase 2nd one that day…and having about 8-10 chp officers within a 5 mile radius on one freeway…i was in the second lane 5 cars passed me in the carpool lane and i got pulled over..mind you traffic was going about 75-80 i was at a constant 75 not even being the fastest one…so yes it was his fault for being a dumbass getting involved in a police chase..fyi whenever something like this happens chp and lapd tend to take it out on other bikers for the littlest things for about a month or 2

and have fun doing the speed limit in la see how safe that plays out for ya…out here if you do the speed limit you are a hazard..seen to many bikers get rear ended or side swiped for being "safe"
Ah, there it is. So it is his fault you got a ticket for speeding.

Just wanted to clarify.

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts
If so, although tragic, there are other ways to deal with it than break your hands and piss off an entire community.
No kidding.

Turd's gonna turd.

·
Harlequinn
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry for the repost.

Sense of humour is just not strong in some of this forum's members, lol.

I can't find any news related article with information about what/why exactly this guy went Pvt. Pyle out there. Has anyone else been able to dig anything up?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts