Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yeah thanks a bunch for using your bandwith cause thats a huge ass file. I am downloading now. Can't wait to see the movie. If Phillip wants to host Wheelies from Dummies then I can send it to him.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i can send it, but i ask that you host it for the forum, you don't have to, but it would be nice.

it's 866 megs.

·
Registered
166 Posts
If you upload it http://s15.yousendit.com/ then it will send me a link and then I can post that link and I think up to 25 people can download it before the link expires. It doesnt actually send me the file, it send me an email with the link to the file. I dont have the type of bandwith on my personal site or I would just host it there.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Delta you have way to much time on your hands bud...You live in Cali don't you? You should be out riding instead of sitting and pleasing everyone with the Faster movie, which they should go out and purchase a copy for themselves. Its by far one of the best DVD i have every purchase. Faster 2 is on its way.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MadChild said:
Delta you have way to much time on your hands bud...You live in Cali don't you? You should be out riding instead of sitting and pleasing everyone with the Faster movie, which they should go out and purchase a copy for themselves. Its by far one of the best DVD i have every purchase. Faster 2 is on its way.
yeah it's definitely worth buying, but some people just don't have the money for it. so i'm just tryin to help out. :cheers

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Yeah, im just saying you know...But hey you are doing a great job with all those Moto GP races...gotta give you props. For taking your time and letting everyone know what is going on

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Is this only available online?
Or can I pick it up on any local retail stores?

Damn after watching a short clip of what I d'led,
now I am begging for more!!!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you can buy it at local motorcycle stores i think. i'd call around and ask. but get faster and faster, the extended version. it goes all the way up until april of this year with lots of extra goodies

1 - 20 of 34 Posts