Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, that girl with the bouncy silver outfit, where'd you find her and is there more? Please, I can't take it, she's just too hot....

-Solace

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on guys, that pic is driving me crazy, is that Carmen Electra?

-Solace

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
it is most definitely Mrs. David Navarro. I came across it on another forum and right clicked on it and got the file name and then googled the file name as did cdemon and he came up with the second one, which is his avatar. have fun ladies and don't hurt your wrists.....you need them for riding....you can right click and save as to your hard drive, each of these .gif files.

extra points if someone can tell me how to edit these .gif files cuz I'd like to have some fun with them. Payback can be a bitch!

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
To edit a .gif you need to use a program that can deal with frames, and timelines... I know that Fireworks can edit animated .gifs

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow
:bow
:bow
:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Those are some great :boob

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
drhodes said:
To edit a .gif you need to use a program that can deal with frames, and timelines... I know that Fireworks can edit animated .gifs
Like MX Fireworks? I'm a dumbass when it comes to computer related stuff..... Like Cemun always says.....I'm just a LUser!

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
penfold said:
drhodes said:
Like MX Fireworks? I'm a dumbass when it comes to computer related stuff..... Like Cemun always says.....I'm just a LUser!
Your right on, Fireworks MX will do it.. Its a bit difficult (I have not done much of it) at first but once you get it down, its easy.

Never used ImageReady but since it and Fireworks are ment for web-editing either should be able to do what you want.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts