• Neverrrr!

Votes: 1 16.7%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
My "6" is like super size
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

I know it's short notice, but who is up for a ride in the central Florida area this weekend? If you are, post! I'll follow up with those of you who want to go asking for some venue ideas, times, etc.

Also, fill out the poll. :D

·
Registered
673 Posts
and by afternoon i mean evening would be cool to all ride out to a bar or something

·
09 r6 team blue
850 Posts
figures you would want to set this up two days after me and the bike go down. lol still rideable if my foot allows me to ride i will be there

·
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those of you who are up for the ride send me a PM.

Side roads sounds nice rather than the flat/straight I4.

·
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=139242509453228&index=1

This Saturday Power Sports Center is having a customer appreciation day from 12-4 (Facebook page says 4-6 - I'm getting clarification now). Free food, drinks, Bikini bike wash, prizes, and huge markdowns on helmets and apparal in stock including free tire mounting with a new tire purchase in stock.

How does that sound?

·
Two wheelin fun
180 Posts
I would def. like to go but I'm taking my daughter and fiance out pumpkin hunting over in eustus (sp?) around that time. I think in the evening would be a great time. Ride when there's some light, bar, ride out at night. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
673 Posts
i thought i posted this yesterday but the haines city bike fest is tomorrow 5-9 ish

·
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Flyguy - I sent you a text.

Anyone else who wants to meet up today send me a PM with your number.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts