Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wondering how many of you all are from the Orlando area and everywhere east of Orlando. I'm looking for some people to ride with on my days off.

·
Registered
2 Posts
From the cocoa area... Ride when i get a chance for to work. Will be heading to daytona march 12th for the show...

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry to bump an older post, but I also live in Orlando, and always looking for riding buddies. Was in the UCF Riders group when I went there but lost touch.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sorry to bump an older post, but I also live in Orlando, and always looking for riding buddies. Was in the UCF Riders group when I went there but lost touch.
I'm generally off on Thursday's if you ever want to meet up. There should be a bike night this thursday somewhere on university blvd, i dont remember where exactly but i can check and get back to you if you want to meet up there.

From the cocoa area... Ride when i get a chance for to work. Will be heading to daytona march 12th for the show...
Im generally always off Thursday's if you wanna meet up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm generally off on Thursday's if you ever want to meet up. There should be a bike night this thursday somewhere on university blvd, i dont remember where exactly but i can check and get back to you if you want to meet up there.

Im generally always off Thursday's if you wanna meet up.

Yeah I could potentially do Thursday. Weekends typically work better since I have a hectic work schedule. But I'll PM you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts