Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this is a long shot, but just in case...

Hey everyone in the Macon/Central Georgia area, its time we started having as much fun as the Vortex folks up in Atlanta!

We're going to start meeting at the Hooters in Macon/Warner Robins (alternating Tuesdays to give both areas equal opprotunity). It's a good chance to get out and meet your fellow riders in the area and meet all your friends from the GSB forum.

Our first get together is going to be Tuesday May 11th, 7pm at the Hooters in Macon.

If you need directions or more information the points of contact are me or svmtbman. Hope we get a good showing and if theres enough of us maybe we can talk them into setting the big screen to 2-wheel Tuesday on the Speed channel!!

Cant wait to see you all there!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Well looks who's in luck. I'm in Columbus so you have a friend thats close. Pm and we can talk. I don't get out as much because of work but sometimes I can get out. We'll talk.

·
My 6 makes me super horny
140 Posts
Hey that's pretty cool man... I didn't think there was anybody else from this area on here! There's a big group of us that meets every Sunday @ 1300 @ Hotlanta on Russell Pkwy. in Warner Robins. I'll try to make it to Hooters Tues... I'll be going to the Desert end of the week though... You all had better keep it up or keep me posted :cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts