Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for anybody that does any riding around Springfield, or St. Louis area. Been riding only a year so still pretty new. Try to get a little group together.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome actually. Good old Chair Force haha. If you ever wanna ride let me know. Been wanting to ride river road in Grafton if you'd be interested

·
Hey girl, Ya Hungry?
9 Posts
I'll ride anywhere. I'm not too familiar with the local area and the surrounding cities, but I've been looking for a group to ride with. It doesn't seem like there's too many sports bike groups out here. I did see about 200 street bikes back in the summer doing wheelies and stuff on the highway in stl. It was crazy. Holding up traffic and doing burnouts. I'm not really looking to be an outlaw or really hang out with outlaws, but It might be interesting to know a few of those guys and watch them act crazy every now and then. I enjoy seeing people wheelie. I don't really know how to do one myself though.

·
Registered
104 Posts
St Charles, IL, not exactly Central but if you are ever up near Chicago......I drive through West Chicago daily though. Hey Illusionzx? You ever take the bike to Technology Blvd and rip through there?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts