Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$215 each unit. brand new with noise reduction head sets. these are the 5 mile radius chatterbox units. retails for $329 and most shops sells em for $250+..

$215 each unit.

·
Registered
36 Posts
:jump Is there a procedure for buying? I'm interested, but not ready to commit yet- Quantity (2) possibly.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Baby_Girl said:
:jump Is there a procedure for buying? I'm interested, but not ready to commit yet- Quantity (2) possibly.
just pm or email me when youre ready. thanks

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
It says only good til the end of 04, but they are sweet I used them once before. I wish me and my friends all had money to buy cool stuff like that.

·
Registered
76 Posts
how do these chatterboxes work? i was thinking of pickin up one this summer me and a few buddies like can you do a group talk or is it only ment for 2 riders?

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's one unit per rider so it really doesn't do you a lot of good unless your other riders have it. It does have a few capabilities that'll help you on those long haul rides like cellphone adapter, mp3 player attachments, etc.

It'd be nice if it had a regular FM radio option so i could listen to that if I didn't wanna listen to mp3s and such.

Yah, other people that you want to chat with ahve to have their own units.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i understand that much but i mean like if say... i have a unit so do two of my friends will we all be able to talk together in the same frequency or would i have to change a channel is it like a set of higly advanced walkie talkies or can we all have like a group chat

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good question. I would've thought you'd be able to have a group chat or at least one person speaking at a time but everyone can hear provided you're on the same channel, that's how normal radios work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hahhaa, word! I'm may have to get one of those. I just use my pda right now. I wonder if I can get a mount for it and hook it up to my bike's battery and watch movies on my trip. Man won't that ever be asking for trouble! :)

I PM'd him to see if the deal was still on but no reply yet. I hope we can get this deal and that they're on new units not refurb'd/used ones.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.