Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody tried one of those $75 bullet cams on ebay?I really don't want to put my gopro on the side of the bike as it seems like I have a tendency to lowside and wipe them out and thought maybe one of them would be good enough.Yeah,I know if I didnt drive over my ability,I wouldn't lowside,trying to get there

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
I've crashed my bike on my gopro and not only did it survive, it recorded the entire crash.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anybody tried one of those $75 bullet cams on ebay?I really don't want to put my gopro on the side of the bike as it seems like I have a tendency to lowside and wipe them out and thought maybe one of them would be good enough.Yeah,I know if I didnt drive over my ability,I wouldn't lowside,trying to get there
Soooo, just out of curiosity. You refuse to put the GoPro on the side of your bike, which is obvious your first location of choice since you mentioned it, because of your tendency to lowside. Tendency to lowside, according to you, is because of riding outside of your ability, but continue to do so? Im confused. Lol. Also $75 is still $75, im no tightwad, but I still wouldn't spend $75 even if it saves my GoPro from being wrecked only to lowside...again. My two cents

·
iRun
33,317 Posts

·
My Power band is blue
2,344 Posts
Bruh, if you're not crashing at least once a month, you're not trying hard enough. Get on my level!

Come on man. You know I crash at least 3 times a month. I don't even fix it anymore. I just get a new bike every time. I figure I'll just buy shitty bikes knowing full well I'll dump them. Same concept....Amirite?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Come on man. You know I crash at least 3 times a month. I don't even fix it anymore. I just get a new bike every time. I figure I'll just buy shitty bikes knowing full well I'll dump them. Same concept....Amirite?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Depends-- How many scars do you have?

·
iRun
33,317 Posts

·
UR B-hind Da 8 Ball
6,251 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts