Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
First time R6er
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 04 r6 it looks like the guy before me painted it, because there are no decals on it and there are some paint runs on it. Where can i get a decal kit for the bike? Everything i find is around 50-80 dollars? That seems really expensive for some stickers?

·
First time R6er
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well im basically looking for a kit that will get my basics, an r6 and yamaha one. All the ones on ebay are $50 and up. I dont want anything too large, but whatever was stock on there

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have an 02 r6 so im sure they are about the same size decals, not 100% though. I was in the same boat as you. Someone decided to paint mine yellow. I like the bike so im just doing a vinyl wrap on it to change the color. Cheaper than painting.

·
First time R6er
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have an 02 r6 so im sure they are about the same size decals, not 100% though. I was in the same boat as you. Someone decided to paint mine yellow. I like the bike so im just doing a vinyl wrap on it to change the color. Cheaper than painting.
Yea i would like to have mine repainted, cause they obviously didnt do that great of a job, but i think i might try and plasti dip it, and see how that turns out?

·
Registered
10 Posts
The absolute best way to go would be just having it repainted. But on a budget you would be better off getting a vinyl wrap done. Your looking on average $800-1200 for a good paint job, $200-$500 on a wrap. Ive never used plasti dip but have read that it can be just pealed off. I dont know how i would like that in the long run.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.