Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, im new to these forums and i am purchasing my bike in july for my bday present.. sucks i got to buy my own bday present :tongue

im looking for a good site that sells good equiptment from helmet to boot, i looked up online and found that a helmet costs 400 dollars! and total costed about 994 dollars for all... if anyone could help please do!
thanks

~justin

·
Registered
419 Posts
www.motoxoutlet.com I bought a SHOEI ZII Oliver replica for 300 dollars!! Also I bought a Phoenix 2.0 joe Rocket Jacket for 70 dollars.

www.kneedraggers.com I bought a pair of Joe Rocket textile pants for 70 dollars. They have lots of different brands leather textile whatever at big discounts.

www.discountmotorcyclehelmet.com
www.discountmotorcycletire.com
www.discountmotorcycleexhaust.com
www.discountmotorcycleaccessories.com
www.ebay.com
www.newenough.com

There are a ton more you just have to look. I wouldn't buy from a dealer unless you are getting a buyer discount. They have to charge more to keep the lights on.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
if you want a one peice look at www.cyclegear.com they have a one peice made by frank thomas for 329.00 i beleive. it may 350 but either way its a good one peice for a dam good price. also check out
www.imotorcyclestore.com for some good deals on helmets. i got my agv XR-2 rossi replica for 350 instead of the 500 alot of people are askin :cheers

·
Registered
712 Posts
First off buy leather don't buy cheap textile. 70 for a joe rocket phoenix jacket is good, but if you go down you'll be scraping your skin off the pavement. Go with a good leather jacket. Right nowyou can get a joe rocket blaster jacket on ebay for about 150 which is very good. Also checkout:

motoxoutlet.com (got a kbc vr1 for $160, good helmet)
kneedraggers.com
parts411.com (alpinestars boots for $195)

good luck searching, welcome to the forum.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
ya dont ever rule out EBAY. but before purchasing check for prices on other internet sites. i have actually found better deals on retailers then on ebay sometimes. :cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts