Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everywhere I've looked I've seen HIDs anywhere from $90-$140. I found these on ebay for roughly $72 shipped. It appears to be everything needed and they are Xenon. Has anyone bought from this seller? I was thinking about getting some but wanted to check here first. Also, bulb size for the 07 is H7 correct?

·
Registered
324 Posts
He looks pretty legit the only thing i couldn't find was who makes the ballast? your gonna want quality with it going on a bike. and yes they are H7 bulbs

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He looks pretty legit the only thing i couldn't find was who makes the ballast? your gonna want quality with it going on a bike. and yes they are H7 bulbs
Wouldn't they be Xenon?

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Looks pretty legit to me, his approval rating is also high so thats good. I ordered some off ebay about a week ago for 130, so 72 is pretty cheap. Good luck though man, post some pics when you get them installed.

·
Registered
65 Posts
2 of my friends just got the "xentec" kit on ebay. they are 80 bucks, slim ballast, water proof blah blah blah.

Look into those kits, the slim ballasts are definitely easier in terms of hiding after all is said and done for a clean look.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Just bought these from the same guy Saturday morning. heard a few people that recommended him off the forum.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have a set of those and they are Identical to the Xenonrider set, except no stickers and comes in a plain white box

They work great

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
2 of my friends just got the "xentec" kit on ebay. they are 80 bucks, slim ballast, water proof blah blah blah.

Look into those kits, the slim ballasts are definitely easier in terms of hiding after all is said and done for a clean look.
My friend got the xentec kit on ebay for 80 bucks and they work great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts