Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have any experience with the Yamaha R6 suits? They are available on eBay for around $300, do the seams stay together or are they going to explode on impact? Let me know if you've seen or used them before. Thanks.

Search "BLUE YAMAHA MOTORCYCLE LEATHER RACING SUITS" on ebay if you dont know what I'm talking about. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I meant a suit that doesnt cost $2000. I dont exactly have all the money in the world to blow on a Dainese suit right now. I was looking at economical suits that arent made from rice paper.

·
Track Aficionado
1,184 Posts
Alpinestars, Shift, Teknic, Joe Rocket, Spidi, Fieldsheer, Held, etc. There are definitely options out there, and anything is better than a $300 suit from eBay.

In fact, this is just about the best time of the year to get deals on closeout suits.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alpinestars, Shift, Teknic, Joe Rocket, Spidi, Fieldsheer, Held, etc. There are definitely options out there, and anything is better than a $300 suit from eBay.

In fact, this is just about the best time of the year to get deals on closeout suits.
thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts